TWD ~ 3 (Modern AU scenarios)

Some modern au scenarios! No zombies, no fighting for your life, just some domestic vibes and maybe some angst ✨

Scenario 1-

Person A is a bit of a teachers pet in school- the person who always lands A's on tests and is a full Honor's student with a perfectly clean record. Person B is basically the opposite. While not terrible, they still seem to have a lack of care towards their grades, not really caring about what the teacher tells them to do, and they have a history of sometimes skipping classes and getting into little spats with peers. 

One day, Person A and Person B are in class together, receiving their tests back. Person B, as usual, fails. The thing that confuses them is that they may have possibly copied off of Person A's test, but Person A is a straight A student, right? When Person B looks over and sees Person A staring at their paper in disbelief, they have a feeling that there's an impending breakdown on its way. On their way out of class, Person B reluctantly pulls Person A to the side to talk with them about it.

Now, how to say they knew Person A got a bad grade without saying they cheated?

Scenario 2-

Person B is a cashier and barista at one of the local coffee shops that Person A happens to frequent. Person A comes in every week on the same day, almost always the same time, and gets the same thing. Then, they usually end up sitting down at one of the booths lining the wall and get some work done on their computer. One day, Person A comes in and gets their usual, and they sit down at their table as per usual. This time though, Person B makes sure that they've clocked out and come to sit with them.

The two talk for a while even though it's a little awkward at first. Person B flirts without hesitation, but it seems to go right over Person A's head. At the end, the two exchange numbers and Person B messages Person A as soon as they get home:

"Hey, my friend thinks your hot."

"Huh???"

"Me. I'm friend. Your hot plz go on a date with me."

Scenario 3-

It's Halloween time, and Person A is determined to spend it with their roommate Person B and do all sorts of different Halloween-y type projects. Of course, Person B is definitely on board with. They carve pumpkins together, get costumes put together, and cut out their own decorations and buy some. Inevitably, there's then the haunted house. Person B is rather excited for it all while Person A seems a little nervous for it.

The two get there and begin walking through with mild excitement. Person A holds onto Person B's hand tightly at every little jumpscare, and Person B let's it happen with this goofy grin on their face. They get out and Person A attempts to pull away with an apology, but Person B simply squeezes their hand and assures them it's alright. When the two go to get dinner afterwards, Person A tries once again to apologize to Person B for clinging, but Person B laughs it off, claiming that "you're adorable when you're like that". Cue nervous laughter and romantic panic from Person A.

Scenario 4-

Living with Person A was amazing so far. The two had their own little flaws and quirks, but all of them were rather easily adaptable. Person A and Person B both work to provide and pay rent, but Person B realizes that they've never actually asked Person A what they do for work. They figure it's nothing to worry about so long as they came home after and got paid for their job.

Not asking works for a little while until Person B realizes Person A is coming home at weirder and weirder times and always seems to have an inane amount of money on them at all times. Their paycheck doesn't stay the same, but it's usually rather high. One night at dinner, Person B looks at them with confusion as they ask what they do for work that they're leaving *after* dinner. Person A looks at them and starts giggling, raising an eyebrow at them in a sort of "really?" way.

Person B rambles off a variety of jobs that could fit the description of Person A's work, ranging from a gambler to a hired murderer. Person A assures them that neither are correct, and instead tell Person B that they do lots of nighttime photography for the people of the city, and more times than not land at some of the clubs in the city. They help do makeup for some of the women working there and take photos for promotion. 

Of course, Person B is mildly confused at how they landed that sort of job, and Person A shares that it first started with a few friends taking pictures and then evolved into a little business deal. Person A almost got hurt by some local gang jerk and ended up hiding in one of the clubs. Some of the ladies there made a cover for them and helped them hide in the back. They'd  offered to take some photos for promotion in exchange, and it had just became a regular thing. How does Person A react when Person B wants to see their work? Even more, how does Person A react when Person B offers to help model for some of their photos?