TWDG~ 3

Here are some prompts if you are unable to think of any. Of course, you can also create your own scenario! Please run the idea by me first because I want to make sure it works for both of us. If you have an OC you want to use, ask before tagging me. Mine is on here under the chapter |TWDG OC|

×Person A and B are out on a supply run when they run into a hoard of walkers. Person B doesn't know what to do, and freezes up. Person A is forced to pull them along as they escape the hoard and they end up hiding in an old cabin for almost a whole week. How does the group react to their disappearance? How does Person A help Person B snap out of it? How do they react when Person B snaps out of it?

÷Person B is scared of *insert fear* and Person A doesn't know. So when that fear shows up and Person B panics, Person A has to deal with it. They both talk it through and Person A shares their own fear in hopes it makes Person B feel better. What are their fears? Why does Person B have to face it and when?

+Person A is kidnapped by the Delta, and Person B is left heartbroken. Person A doesnt give into the mind games, and whenever they think of giving up, they always think back to Person B. Their smile, their laugh, their *insert favorite trait*, and it keeps them going. Person B stages a rescue and the group ends up saving Person A and they have a sweet reunion. Who does Person B bring with them to help out? Is Person A injured in any way?

=Person B is bitten and left with two choices from the group. They cut the limb off and hope it heals, or they leave Person B to fend for themself out in the woods. Person A is there when they decide their fate: cutting the limb off. Person B is terrified but Person A promises to be their during the whole thing. Person B survives, but is down a limb. Which limb do they lose? How do they live their life without it?