Crafting Dead ~ 9

Scenario 1 - Angsty

After the fall of the CDC, it became readily apparent to Person A that Person B hadn't been around during the attack. Mildly injured  and unsure of where Person B could be, Person A takes off in a random direction in the city. They wander for hours, aching and trying their best to evade walkers, until they eventually have to stop. They huddle up in a mostly-intact home and start to doze. When they wake up, it's to the sound of the front door opening. When they creep into the room to check if it's a threat, they quickly realize it's Person B, looking frantic and scared. When they see Person A, they burst into tears and quickly move to cling to them.

They'd returned to the CDC no more than a few hours ago, and they'd been searching the surrounding city ever since in hopes of finding survivors. For now, it was just the two of them. What could they do?

Scenario 2 - Fluffy/Romantic

Person A had never been the romantic type. Cliche dates with dancing, expensive dinners, and trips hadn't interested then before everything. Person B is the opposite- always wanting to do something fun and exciting and slightly romantic for Person A. They're crushed when, after one of their attempts to get Person A to join them, they turn them down. They mope around for a while until Person A comes up and pulls them away from whatever they were doing. They're just about to question them when they enter Person A's room only to find their bed piled with blankets and the TV is set up with DVDs and VHS tapes of old, cheesy movies.

"Now, cmon. We're watching movies and you aren't moping around anymore. It isn't very *you^ to be acting like this."

Scenario 3 - Hurt/Comfort

Person B has plenty of scars from their time surviving. Some are from small things before the apocalypse, like slicing open their palm with a kitchen knife or falling out of a tree, while others were more serious from the apocalypse. They had scars from knives and bullets, fighting off walkers, getting caught on glass, and various other circumstances. They weren't huge fans of their scars, but there wasn't much they could do about them. One day, Person A and them are cuddling when Person A starts to ask about the stories behind some of the scars. Person B, of course, tells them, and they're shocked when Person A begins pressing kisses to each of the scars they can see. Person A compliments Person B- their strength, their beauty, everything they can think of.  They claim they love the scars, not because of how Person B got them, but because they're signs Person B survived those experiences.

Scenario 4 - Romantic/Sweet (Boundary Discussion)

Person A and B are doing their thing, kissing and cuddling and the such. Person A begins to hesitate, causing Person B to pull back and ask them what's wrong. Person A admits that they're scared they'd end up going farther than this, and that they weren't quite ready for more than the casual intimacy and sweet kisses and cuddles they had been going with for quite some time. Person B doesn't mind, and instead they begin to ask about what Person A *is* okay with. They reassure Person A that they don't mind it at all and that they'd never go any further without their explicit consent, hugging them all the while.

Scenario 5 - MYOS

Modern AU, No AU, different ships and aus- the possibilities are endless!