TWD ~ 2

Now, the zombie apocalypse sucked, but there was some upsides to it. One of which being the ability to mostly roam the world freely. Yes, there was limits due to walkers and collapsed, old buildings, but otherwise the world was open for exploration. Person A has taken a liking to one of the local parks, and one night they sneak out to wander the parks old paths and to go on the still mostly intact play sets. Person B, concerned as to where A was going so frequently, had followed them. Seeing A on the swings left B with some funny ideas. A is soon startled by B pushing them on the swing, and they're frightened until they realize just *who* it is. Fun park times follow.

Person A isn't feeling the greatest. They aren't sick, just.. exhausted- emotionally, physically, and mentally. Person B realizes this rather early and puts together a cute little "spa day", or as close to one as you can get in the apocalypse. After everything, the two curl up together in bed or on the couch, smiling and laughing together. By the time they both fall asleep that night, A feels much better.

Person A and B have been dating for quite some time now. The two hold hands, perform chores together, and cuddle together at the end of nearly every day. Thing is, they've never kissed. B is fully prepared and mostly just waiting on A to be comfortable. Problem is- A has never kissed someone before. When they admit this, B can't help but smile and hug their love. B doesn't care, but A is still nervous. Cue B pressing sweet kisses to their cheeks and forehead until A captures their lips by tilting their head to them.

Person A is a very dramatic person, and Person B is their best friend. Both have feelings for one another, but both seem to be far too oblivious to realize it. Person A comes in one day complaining about wanting someone to help them and be there for them, and Person B just about follows each of the "requirements" to help comfort them. While B is in another room, Person A has the realization of "Holy shit I think I love them". What does Person A do with this information?