Chapter 1

Jc's POV

Right now am waiting for my sister at the airport. I can't wait to see her. I haven't see her since 3 years. I can't wait for her to meet my friends there pretty awesome but I hope they don't fall in love with her.

Jessica' POV

Omg am finally seeing my brother. I haven't seen him in 3 years I wonder if he has a beard or mustache all ready. Well I guess I will find out.

.... At California ....

I was walking around to find JC until someone covered my eyes.

Guess who?... The person said.

Um let me guess Jc.... I said smiling.

Ding ding ding correct... He said uncovering my eyes.

I missed you... I said hugging him tight.

I missed you too... He said hugging me back tight.

He grab my lagguages and put it in the trunk. Then I sat in the passenger seat and just starred out the window. The was an awkward silence.

So how have you been... I said to break the silence.

Um good just the Youtune stuff and yea... He said while looking at the road.

Cool so how is Lia... I said giggling.

Oh you know about that... He said blushing.

Yeah it was trending on Twitter... I said looking down.

Yeah she is great so tell me about you... He said.

Well my life is pretty boring... I said looking down.

Come on any boys in your life... He said.

Um no I just broke up with a relationship... I said remembering what happened.

Oh sorry... He said looking at me.

No its okay he was kinda a douche anyways... I said looking down.

What? What happened?... He said kinda mad.

Um nothing can we please not talk about it... I said kinda tearing up.

Oh okay sorry... He said looking down.

No its fine not your fault.. I said. Then it went silent for the whole ride.

..... At O2l house .....

Once we got there Jc opened the door. This house was huge.

So follow so we can go to your room... He said going upstairs.

Okay... I said following him. I opened the room and it was perfect, queen size bed. Blue walls cause he knows I hate pink. I was beautiful.

I hope you like it, I work hard on it... He said scratching the back of his head.

I love it, thank you thank you thank you... I said hugging him. He hugged.

Well I should go so you can unpack... He said leaving the the door.

Okay... Was all I said.

........................................................
I hope you like the first chapter of Jc Caylen's Sister. I had so many ideas so I decided to make a new Kian Lawley Fanfiction because I mean he is bae. Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye:)