Chapter 3

Jessica's POV
I was getting for my date with Connor. I really like him. I put on a dress and casual makeup. (outfit on top).
I went downstairs and Connor opened his mouth.

Okay Connor.. Jc said.

You look beautiful.. said Connor.

Thanks you dont look bad yourself.. I said smiling.

Okay Connor remember if anything happens to my sister I will throw you out a window.. jc said serious. And I jsut rolled my eyes even if can't see it.

And you Jessica.. said Jc pointing at me.

You look beautiful... he said hugging me. And I hug back.

Proud Brother.. he said fake crying. And I just laugh.

Well you two have fun.. he said and we left.

So were are we going.. I said

We are going to the movie theater then we could go to Tacobell.. he said smiling.

Yeah Tacobell... I said happy. And Connor just laughed. We went to see 50 shades of gray. Lol jk. We went to see a scary movie I forgot how it was called but it was really scary.

Connor's POV
The only reason I wanted to see a scary movie was so she could cuddled with me.

When the movie was done we went to Tacobell. We talked about our past and what we want to be in the future. When we were done we went to the park to talk. We played with the swings and acted like little kids. It was really fun.

We got home and we both changed into comfy clothes. We went downstairs and I realized today it was Sunday so I better make my o2l video ( I know o2l is over :( but pretend its not) . So we decided to do cooking week

Hey Jessica want to be in my videos for o2l... I said.

Yeah sure why not... she said happy.

Okay today is cooking week so what do you want to do....

Um we can make a cake... she said jumping.

We got all the ingredients and went to the kitchen. When we recorded we started mixing the powder.

Jessica's POV
While he was mixing the mix for the cake. I grabbed two eggs and smashed it in his head and ran to my room and locked it I was laughing so hard.

Jessie... he yelled/laughed at the same time.

Open the door... he said laughing.

No... I said

Its Jc...

I opened the door and it was Connor. He smashed the eggs on my head and he laughed.

Connor you lied to me... I said fake crying.

Jajja omg let finish the video.. he said laughing.

We finished the video got clean up and we went to sleep.
..........................................................
Hope you like the chapter.
Dont forget to vote and comment. Bye:)