Chapter 4

Jessica's POV
I woke up and got changed. I went downstairs and watched Netflix. Then the doorbell rang. I opened the door and I couldn't believe who it was. Cameron Dallas.

Cameron what are you doing here... I said pissed. He was my ex boyfriend. I caught him cheating with my best friend.

Jessica plz listen to me... He said

No I will never forget what you did to me... I said starting to cry but wipe my tears really fast.

Jessica I didn't kiss her she kiss me... He said serious.

She would never do that...

Omg Jessie plz after 1 year you think I will do that to you, after all the good things I did to you if I didn't care about I will probably won't do anything good and I wouldn't be here begging you to forgive, I flew from Texas to here for your forgiveness... He said crying a little.

I forgive you... I said and there was a smile on his face.

But I can't go out with you... Then his smile faded away.

W why...

Because I like someone else...

But what about us... He said crying

There is no us Cameron... I said crying

What we had was over and am very sorry but you need to go... I said and closed the door.

I turned around and saw Kian standing there.

You heard everything right... I said and he just nodded his head. I went to the couch and started crying.

Kian's POV
Wow I can't believe she use to date Cameron. She was crying and I just hugged her. We separated and we kept looking at each other. We started to lean. We were about to kiss but got interrupted by Connor screaming.

Good morning everyone... He said happy.

Oh you have nothing in your eye Jessica.. I said and stand up. Hoping he didn't see anything

On thanks Kian well I better go bye... She said and left.

Well I better go too... I said and went upstairs. That was close. God he almost caught us. I went to my room and just lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. Jessica looks pretty hot today. She always makes me smile. I just love her. Wait kian what are you saying you love Andrea. She can also make you smile. And she also looks hot but not like Jessica. Wait kian stop.

..........................................................
Hope you lie the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you guys. Bye