Chapter 2

Jessica's POV

I was putting my clothes, makeyp, and other things away until I heard someone scream.

Am Home... the person screamed. I went and I saw 3 boys. They looked hot.

Heys guys I want you to meet my sister Jessica.. Jc said smiling.

Hi am Jessica... I said shaking my hand

Kian's POV

Jessica looks hot. She is very beautiful. Am in love with her already. Wait no stop your dating Andrea. Andrea is also and beautiful.

So you kinda look like your brother... I said smiling.

Yeah I get that a lot.... she said blushing.

Soo um tell me about you... I said to keep the conversation going.

Um well my life is not that interesting just chilling in my room all day... she said smiling. God that smile makes me want her more.

Well I got to go unpack... she said.

Okay.. was all I said and she left upstairs.

Jessica's POV

Kian was cute but I heard he has a girlfriend. Damn it all the cute guys always have girlfriends but Connor looks available. But probably brothers being brothers he won't let me date any of his friends. As I was thinking I saw a little dog running in the halls. A went out to see who it was and it was WISHBONE .

Omg wishbone how are you... I said petting him. He kept jumping and jumping. He was so cute. I kept playing with him until I someone block the sun. I looked up and it was a boy with green eyes. He looked hot.

Hey I'm Connor... he said shaking my hand.

Hi I'm Jessica but call me Jessie for short... I said looking into his eyes. We were leaning until we got interrupted by Kian.

Hey guys woah they interrupt something... he said.

Um no... I said blushing.

Oh okay I was gonna say if you guys wanted to hang out in the beach... he said smiling.

Um yeah sure why not... Connor said looking at me.

Um okay get ready... Kian said going to his room.

Well I should get ready... I said.

Okay me too... he said and left. Well that was weird.

I went into my room and changed. On top.

I went downstairs and saw Connor he had his mouth opened wide.

Close your mouth you dont want bugs... I said closing his mouth.

....... Beach .....

Once we arrived to the beach I meet Andrea and Lia. Andrea is Kian's girlfriend. She is pretty cute. But Lia is pretty too.

I was on the sand just watching people play and had fun. Then Connor came running up to me.

Hey want to take a walk... he said sitting next to me.

Yeah sure why not... I said and we stand up and just walk.

Connor's POV

We were talking and talking about each other. She has an interesting life. I reall like her but whay if she doesn't like me back. We just meet. This is reall difficult. I mean she is just perfect. I want to call her mine.

Hey Jessica can I tell you something... I said nervous.

Yeah whats up... she said smiling

Well I was thinking if you wanted to go on a date with me... I said sweating.

Yeah sure... she said.

Oh okay wel- wait you said yes... I said smiling.

Yeah I said yes... she said laughing.

Great be ready at 6... I said even more excited.

Okay... was all she said and left.

Happy moment of my life. I will soon call her mine.
..........................................................
Hope you enjoy. This is NOT a Connor franta fanfiction. Anyways dont forget to vote and comment. Bye:)