Chapter 9

Kian's POV.

I lied about the whole Andrea argument. I just can't sleep because I can't choose between Jessica and Andrea, but I bet Jessica doesn't even have the same feelings for me. Ugh why is love so hard. I just want to tell her how I feel but at the same time she likes Connor..... a lot. Wait what am I talking about I love Andrea. I don't have to choose.... right?

Jessica's POV
Wow yesterday was really weird with Kian he just kept staring at me. Whatever it doesn't really matter. I changed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. When I went down Connor was there.

Hey... I said kissing his cheek.

Well hello to you to.... He said giggling. I giggle too.

Do have anything to do today... Connor asked.

Um no why... I said pouring coffee on my cup.

Good because me and you are hanging out.. he said smiling.

Sounds awesome to me.. I said smiling back.

So what are we gonna do today... I asked.

We are going to this fair at Santa Monica, and then go eat and then we will do whatever you want... He said drinking coffee.

That's sound fun... I said in a weird voice and we just started laughing.
...........................

Jessica 's POV

So I guess I should where something comfortable yet casual and cute. I went to my closet and search for an outfit.

What to wear what to wear... I said thinking out loud.

UUU is someone getting ready.. I heard someone said. It was Andrea.

Hey and yeah Connor invited me to hang out... I said smiling.

Oh girl get some need any help.. She said laughing a little.

Actually I do... I said giggling.

Ok girl let me see your closet.. She said walking up to the closet.

I want something cute yet casual.. I said

Alrighty.. She said and started looking in between all my clothes. She was like the sister that I never had.

......... Minutes Later ............

Here wear this...she said giving me that clothes she pick out. I put the clothes and when I came out I looked myself at the mirror and I didn't hate what I saw. She is good.

Omg I actually love this outfit... I said smiling.

I know I love it too... She said smiling also.

Well I just gonna do my makeup and I ready.. I said sitting down in my makeup desk.

Ok well if you need any help I will just be in Kian's room.. She said and left.

................................
Hey guys.. I finally updated. It's been almost 5 billion years since I updated. But hope you still enjoy it. Anyways give it a vote of you like it and please comment if your still interested in the book, or if I should still continue writing . Bye 😘✌🏻