Chapter 5

Jessica's POV
I can't believe he came all the way from Texas to California. I mean its sweet but I fell in love with someone else. I moved on and its time for him to move in too.

I went back downstairs and I saw Connor drinking coffee.

Hey con... I said sitting next to him.

Hey what's up... He said drinking coffee.

None really bored.. I said standing up to make myself coffee.

Oh me too want to do something together... He said looking at me.

Yeah sure like what.. I said pouring coffee iny cup.

I don't know maybe we just go to the mall and see where it takes us... He said smiling.

Sure.. I said finishing my coffee.

Okay let's go... He said standing up.

.... At Mall.....

Well where do you want to go... We said at the same time.

Oh sorry you pick... He said. He is so sweet.

I always wanted a pennyboard... I said excited.

Pennyboard here we go.. He said and he grab my hand. I started blushing. We walk to the store hand and hand. When we bought it I was gonna pay for it but he ended paying for it.

Connor's POV

I have so much feelings for Jessica. But am just afraid of Jc. I mean I know we're best friends but Jessica is his sister. So I don't think he will approve. It really sucks. I ended up buying her a pennyboard. It was fun.

Hey Jessica want to go to Tacobell because am hungry... I said.

Yeah sure let's go... She said running.

We order our meal and sat down. I can't take it no more am just gonna say it.

Hey Jessica can I tell you something... I said nervous.

Yeah sure what's up... She said looking at me.

Jessica I I like you... I said.

Connor I like you too... She said in reply.

But more as friends... I finished

Oh.. Was all she said and went back to eating.

Jessica its fine if you don't like me back... I said looking down.

Noo no I do like you as more than friends, but what about Jc, Connor you know how he is, he is always over protected... she said looking in my eyes.

Yeah but we can keep it a secret... I said hoping she would say yes.

Connor I can't am sorry... She said sadly.

Why not... I said confused.

Connor I just got out of a break up I would like sometime alone... She said

Your right I shouldn't of ask... I said started eating.

You know what let's go home and me and you can hang out there... She said smiling.

Yeah sure... I said standed up and payed.

When we got home we watched movies and cuddled. When we were getting tired we went upstairs. And before she left she kissed.  SHE KISSED ME. Of course I kissed back. We separated and she left without saying anything. I went inside and couldn't fall asleep. The kiss was in my head the whole night