III

He has a girlfriend. I texted Lara. How do you know that? She asked. I saw it. And he called her 'Babe' on the phone. I wrote and threw my phone on the bed beside me. Will was currently in the kindergarten. Yes he is only 2 but I had too much on my mind to have to look after him all day. Suddenly an idea came to my mind. I took the small piece of paper out of the green phone case that was around my phone. I looked at the numbers and opened my phone's contacts. I quickly typed the number in. Hey Tom. Here's Alice. R u free rn? I'm kinda bored. Will is in the kindergarten and I have nothing to do. I wrote and tapped 'send'. But I immediately regretted this message. Whatever. I thought, threw the phone next to me on the bed and got up. But before I could walk through the doorframe I heard the notification sound. So I turned on my heel and saw Tom's name on the screen. Hey! Yeah I'm free today. I just gotta tell Taylor that I'm going out. She's on a fan meeting right now. But sure, we can go get food somewhere and then maybe go watch a movie? How does that sound? I'll pick you up in 20. I felt a small stab in my heart when I read Taylor's name. Sounds great :) But what can I do? He's happy with her. And I mean - all a fan wants for her idol is to be happy.

I pushed the thoughts aside and started getting ready. But before that, I put on my The Greatest Showman playlist. I do everything with music, okay? I searched in my closet for something I could wear. Mom jeans and an oversized shirt will be alright. I thought while pulling the shirt on. I was putting my makeup on while From Now On was playing. (Sorry but I'm listening to it and i love it too much) It was my favorite soundtrack from the musical, so singing was very important. But what I didn't notice, was that Tom already entered my apartament.

"And we will come back home, and we will come back home, home again! And we will come back home, and we will come back home, home again! And we will come back home, and we will come back home, home again! And we will come back home, and we will come back home, home again! And we will come back home, and we will come back home, home again!" I sang, using a makeup brush as a microphone. Then, I turned my head and froze. He stood there, in the doorframe, grinning. "How long have you been standing here?" My face turned completely red and I swallowed. "Since the song started. You're a fan of The Greatest Showman? You have good taste." He laughed. I shook mz head. "Wait here. I need to get a few things. Then we can go."

I grabbed my phone, wallet, keys and a lip balm. After throwing everything in a purse I quickly took a pair of green converse chucks out of my closet. Brand new. "Hey Alice, do you mind if I write something on your shoes?" I chuckled, shook my head and threw a permanent marker over to Tom. He got on his knee and I saw him scribbling something on the top of the shoe. And then the other. "Perfect." He said while getting up and handing me the marker. On both shoes, there was a small "Loki'd" written in capital letters. You laughed. "You've been Loki'd!" He grinned. "Let's go."