XII

He told me to stop loving him. So that what I was gonna do. I would stop. And move on.

It's been a week since my argument with Tom. I've been feeling miserable since then. Nothing was right. This morning I ran into Lara while on my way to work, and she's been trying to get me to forgive her. I really wasn't in mood for her shit, so I decided to ignore and go on.

Then, in the afternoon, guess who entered the Starbucks I walked in.

Taylor Swift.

And Calvin Harris. Perfect.

Thank god it was the end of my shift and I didn't have to take her shit too. I even used the backdoor just to avoid them. Veronica picked William up at the kindergarten and brought him home, so I didn't have to worry about this. Walking on the stairs in my apartment, I decided to check my Twitter. And you'll never believe what I saw: Taylor Swift cheating on Tom Hiddleston with her ex: Calvin Harris. And paparazzi photos. From the Starbucks I worked in. They were making out. Taylor's red lipstick smeared over Calvin's face.

I cringed at the view and opened the door. But what I saw there turned me completely speechless. In my apartment, there stood the famous Tom Hiddleston, who brought me a lot of problems. He was holding William and his eyes were bloodshot. I lifted my eyebrows and walked into the room. Tom set the boy on the floor, and he instantly ran over to me.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered, being afraid of my voice breaking. "You were right. I'm sorry." He whispered back.

I set Will on the floor, and told him to go to his room. "Yeah and now what? Do you really think I'll just forgive you? You, you blamed me! You blamed me for lying." My eyes were filling with tears. "I can't do this Tom. A sorry isn't enough."

"Look, can we please start from the beginning? I'm sorry. I really am." A tear rolled down on his cheek.

I had a burning feeling in the chest. I was mad. "Please day something." Tom said, his voice breaking in the middle of the sentence.

"I need some time."

Tom turned around. But before walking away, his eyes looked at me one more time. "You're a great person Alice. Never forget that." And with this sentence, he was gone, leaving me speechless.