Epilogue

After 2 years of dating Tom...

I knocked at Tom's office. He just received the script for his newest marvel movie, and spend the past two hours reading through it. "Darling, are you alright in there?" I opened the door, revealing my boyfriend sitting on a black office chair, with bloodshot eyes and his hand rubbing his forehead. The script laid on the desk next to him, opened on one of the first few pages. "Tommy, what's wrong?" I walked over and kneeled beside him, taking his hand. "It's over. Loki's dead."

"What do you mean? He already faked his death a few times." Tom shook his head. "It's real this time. There's no coming back." A tear left his eye.

I stood up and wiped it away. "My love, everything will be alright. I'm here for you. You know, everything's gotta come to an end. And so did Loki's journey." I tried to cheer him up but it didn't seem to help. "I have a surprise for you." His gaze went up. I took his hand and guided it to my stomach. "I'm pregnant." I whispered. His eyes widened, and before I could say anything else, he stood up, picked me up and swirled me around in the room. I giggled. "I'm gonna be father!" He laughed and set me down. His arms wrapped themselves around me. "I'm gonna be father." He whispered in my ear as he held me close.

Tom pulled away and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Wait here baby. I have something for you." He said before leaving the office.

He came back with a black velvet box in his hand, and I exactly knew what was going on. I swallowed when he got down on one knee. "Alice, 2 years ago you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. That day when you ran into me and I spilled my coffee on you, I never thought you'd be the love of my life. You're the sweetest, most loving, compassionate and sensitive person I have ever know. Those weeks you after you said you needed time, were literal hell for me. Darling, you're my world. You mean everything to me. I love you to Valhalla and back. Every day I fall in love more and more. I want to spend my life with you. That's why I'm asking you this: Alice Hannah Smith, will you marry me?" Tears of happiness spilled down on my cheeks. I couldn't get anything out of my mouth, so I just nodded violently. Tom slid the beautiful silver ring on my finger and got up.

His hands found my face and pulled me closer to him. Our lips collided. This kiss felt just like the one we shared two years ago, when we first got together. I was happy. No - I am happy. Tom is my happiness.

Our relationship was a rollercoaster when we first met, but now, it's perfect. I couldn't wish for a better life.