1. im a cat

Bill p.o.v: I am bill cipher, and weirdmagedion was a fail. But I survived, and guess what! After I turned into a cat form. Why? Well because I wanted to be close to my pinetree (who was 16 and back in gravity falls.) He helped me a little with weirdmagedion.

He let Ford believe it was Mabel's fault for me getting the rift, but he put his backpack there on purpose knowing Mabel would take it. He wanted weirdmagedion to happen, but I didn't know why. That's what I have to find out. 'Okay I'm at pinetree's house.'

'Now all I have to do is scratch at the door.' *scratch scratch* the door opened "Hello?" 'It's pinetree' "Meow" He looks down. "Aww a cat, and it's yellow with black ears, black paws, and... is that a bow tie? No that's fur, but it looks like a bow tie." He picks me up.

"Come on little... hmm what should I call you?" "Hey dip fold the laundry. Is that a cat?" Shooting star came in eating doritos. "Okay Mabel, and yes it is a cat. His name is... dorito." "He's so cute! Is it a he?" 'What is he doing? Why is h-NO pinetree let me go!' "Hey!" I ran up to his room. (Mabel and dip dop have different rooms in this) "Get back here." Once were in his room he closed the door.

"Now come here dorito. I just have to see if your a boy or a girl." 'I can't ruin the plan I have to stay a cat. Well time to swallow my pride.' He scooped me up, and he moved my legs. "Boy! Okay." 'My pride has died.' "Dipper! Come do mine and gruncle stans laundry!" Shootingstar yelled. "At least I don't have to do ford's too this time." "Oh, and ford's!" Pinetree sighs then gets up to get the laundry. "I'll be back dorito." He says. 'Poor pinetree, does his family always make him do this?'

Just then Mabel walked in. "Oh, hi dorito don't mind me." She went over to pinetrees pillow and added something red and sparkly on the part that hits the mattress. 'This will give dipper bad dreams.' Shooting star said in her mind.' 'she is going to give dipper bad dreams?'

'I thought she was nice to dipper despite him always sacrificing for her and her never sacrificing for him. Hmm did I ever actually read her mind or was it only ever pinetree?' "Bye dorito you have good dreams tonight." 'I'm going to kill that slimy son of a bitc-' "Hey dirito I'm back." 'Oh pinetree's back! Why am I so happy about that? I don't know and I don't care. Now what bad dreams should I give Mabel tonight?'

"Hey dorito look what I have." He held up a black collar with a yellow bow tie with a brick pattern, and a yellow triangle tag that said dirito, and on the back was pinetrees phone number. "I had planned on getting a cat, so all I had to do was put your name in it." He put it on me. "There." I rubbed up on him. "Aww, your welcome."

'This is nice I can't wait for tonight I'm going to give pinetree good dreams and Shootingstar bad ones. Or I can just kill her.'

Well that was chapter one, and I'll try to update as often as possible.

Remember:

reality is an illusion

The universe is a hologram

Buy gold, bye.