14. Then let the games begin.

⚠️if I say wellic and kellic that means they are in the forms that match their names. If I say will and kill that means they are in their forms that match Bill/Fandom forms.⚠️

Wills p.o.v:

we were all talking about what's better waffles or pancakes, when we suddenly heard the door open. "That was quick." Tyrone says. "We didn't get much information, he didn't want anything to do with me." Dipper says as Bill turns back into his human form.

"What info did you get?" Kill asks. "He doesn't have any suspensions that Bill is back, but I had to make up a fake dream to make it believable." "Anything else?" Mabel asks "when your under a spell of a demon your eyes with flash with the color of the demon magic occasionally."

"T-thats true about certain d-demons." "Wait so it's not all demons?" Dipper asks confused. "I-its only w-with the most powerful and old ones." "But that would mean-" "-he's a old and powerful demon?" Bill finished dippers sentence.

"I-im afraid so." Dipper groans. "This is gonna make things 10 times harder isn't it." "I-if he attacks then y-yes." I sya. 'I hate my stutter.' I say in my head. 'Come now, your stutter is adorable blueberry.' Tyrone uses telepathy. 'Th-thanks burning tree.' 'Your welcome my love.'

I smile to myself then focus back to the conversation. "We also need to find some questions to ask Ford." I hear Dipper say. "How about why he trusted Bill if he new his soul was in a new body." Mabel says. "What if he doesn't know Bill was Rellic?" Tyrone asks "Well have to find a discreet way to ask." Dipper says. "For now let's think of more questions." Bill says.

(Timeskip 30 minutes later)<><><><>

Fords p.o.v:

"They are getting suspicious, I need to get rid of these questions, but how?" "Should I put a spell on them again? No that didn't work last time it won't work this time. I also don't feel like pretending to be under a spell again."

"Maybe I could get some information out of them too." "Ford! Get up here and help me!" "I'm coming Stanly!" "I'm risking Stanley's trust, and safety though. It doesn't fucking matter, were not even real brothers! Besides iv'e already set my plan into motion. I just need to go see what he needs help with." I say rubing my temples.

Third person p.o.v:

They had brainstormed more questions when they heard the Stan yell for Ford. "Should we go see what's going on?" Mabel asks. "I don't see why not." Dipper says. They go down stairs, and see Gideon at the door. "Gideon?!" Mabel and dip yell at the same time.

"Hey yall, I hope you don't mind me coming over like this randomly." "No, it's fine I guess." They invited him upstairs, and introduced everyone (they used Bill's old name aka: Rellic). "So why did you come over Gideon?" "Well I texted you, but you didn't respond. Long story short I need help." Dipper and Bill look at each other. "What do you need help with?" "Well I got this letter, but I don't know who it's from." "What does the letter say?" Bill ask's. "It said: 'It's almost time Rellic, be prepared'. It said to give it to Dipper."

Dipper look's at Bill. "What should we do?" He ask's. "I...I don't know, but we have to protect you pinetree. Remember what Blendon said?" Dipper nod's. "Yeah I remember, but we have to face Ford! We cant just protect me!" "I get it, but I don't want to lose you." Bill say's very serious. "Are you two dating?" Gideon ask's. "Yup, is that a problem?" Bill say's not wanting to deal with a homophobe. "No, I support LGBTQ+." "ah, okay." Bill say's happy he doesn't have to get his hands dirty."

"We should Go ask Ford some questions." Tyrone points out. "Yeah let's go b-Rellic." Dip dop say, but Bill stops him. "Pinetree I love you, and I don't want to lose you, but I know you don't want to be treated like you can't protect yourself so I'm gonna cast a spell on you." "What spell?" He ask's. "It cast's a bubble around you in case someone tries to touch you." "okay, that's fine." Bill chants in something in Latin as his eyes glowed. "there, all done, now we can go." They leave the room to find Ford. "wha-what the fuck?" Gideon say's confuzled. "We can explain." Wendy say's.

Dipstick's p.o.v:

Once we get to Ford's lab I start to question life. "What the fuck?" I say under my breath. Papers are scattered everywhere like he's trying to solve a murder. "Um, gruncle Ford?" "Ah, dipper what do you need?" "Um, I need... I'm sorry but may I ask what's going on here?" "I'm connected the dots. I'm pretty sure I found evidence more than one Bill is in our dimension." 'Shit! He knows.' I say in my mind.

"What do you mean more than onef bill?" "Bills from other dimensions! his brothers as some might say." "Wow, I didn't know Bill has brother's." "Yup, now please leave, and don't bother me." "Actually I had a few more questions." "Make it fast dipper, I'm busy."

"How many types of demons are their?" "Around 100." "May I ask how you know this?" He looks at me with annoyance. "I do my research." "But no one else knows about demons." "Next question dipper." "Did a demon help you with this?" "Enough dipper." "Was that demon Bill or are you a-" I was cut off by Ford almost slapping me, but thankfully the bubble was there.

"What?" Bill transformed into a human, and stood in front of me. "Don't ever try to touch my pinetree!" "Bill!?" "Nice to see you again sixer, or should I say Snefor Dip?" (these names are fucking cringe) "Hello Rellic, found your little boyfriend I see."

"Yup, and your not going to touch him again." "Say's who?" "Say's us!" Wellic and kellic appear next to Bill, and Tyrone and Mason appears next to me. "Sorry Snef, but your not going to touch oaktree." Wellic says. "You seem to forget I'm the demon with more experience!" He says as we hear another voice at the stairs. "Your also the one who's out numbered!" Mabel yells at the stairs with our friends (including soos, and Mabel filled him in). "Then let the games begin."

Pretty sure the next chapter will be the last, and I'm soooooo sorry for 1. Not really updating 2. Leaving you on a cliffhanger 3. For how bad this story is. I hope you have a great day/night

And remember

Reality is an illusion

The universe is a hologram

Buy gold, bye!