2. is it cannibalism?

(3 minute timeskip)
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Bills p.o.v: 'why pinetree is taking pictures of me now?' "Now let's put you on the bed." I made a cute little cat pose, and he snaps photos. "Aww that was cute. You seem like a very intelligent cat." 'Oh he has no idea.'

He looked at his alarm clock. "Oh wow, we should probably get ready for bed." I look at the clock too. 'Huh it's 9:30, but I think pinetree reads for a while before actually going to bed.'

He grabbed some clothes and went out to go to the bathroom. 'When do cats get their teeth brushed? I want mine to be minty fresh. Would eating a dirito be cannibalism? Because I'm hungry, and there are some on pinetrees desk.'

'Oh well I'm going to get them. Jump! And their we go I jumped up on the nightstand. It's not open though so how do I get it? Oh wait I have claws!' "I'm back dorito." Pinetree walks in, and closes the door. "Dorito that's cannibalism! Luckily you didn't open them, you were about to though." He takes away my diritos.

"Sorry, but if you want food you'll have to wait one second so I can get some fish. You'll have to have fish until I get you some cat food." I Meow I'm defeat.

"Good, now I'll be right back." 'Good, just enough time for me to eat the doritos.' "And I'm taking the doritos with me." He grabs the doritos, and just like that he's gone. 'Great, just great.'

'At least I get something to eat.' I jump onto pinetrees bed. 'I'm just gonna take a quick nap. Ugh I think being in a cats body is effecting me.' I'm asleep within a minute or two.

In my dreams I am with pinetree. I'm rubbing up on him, and he's petting me. "Aww, your so cute." He said "Thanks pinetree." "Bill!?" He screamed. "Yup! Did you miss me? Admit it you missed me." I turned into my human form. "Actually I did miss you, and I'm glad your back." He got close to me and kept getting closer and closer.

I of course then woke up to pinetree bringing in the food. "Here you go dirito." He said. "Now you eat, and I'll read over here." 'Sounds good to me pinetree.' I said in my mind. 'Once I'm done I'll be sure to give him good dreams and murder shootingstar in her sleep.'

I want to write more but I have a time limit on my phone so I can't. Also I just got braces today so it feels like my mouth hates me.

Remember:

Reality is an illusion

The universe is a hologram

Buy gold, bye!