8. thats just an old demon story.

Third person p.o.v:

Dipper was stuffing his face with pancakes while bill was watching him (in a non creepy way). "Hey Bill could it have been one of your enemies who cast that spell on us?" Mabel asked "I have a lot of enemies kid, and this was definitely dream demon magic, but why would they make pinetree's life miserable?" "Could they have maybe known that you and me would be dating Bill?"

"No I don't think so, but their is an old demon story, but that's just a story." "Why don't you tell us anyway Bill?" "Sure Shootingstar, once their was a demon and an half-breed that was part demon and part human. They were enemies for a long time, but after a while got to know eachother. Not long after they fell in love.

They confessed near a pond, and both were very happy the other accepted the others feelings. But an enemy of the demon didn't like this. He cursed the half-breed to be reborn everytime he dies, and tried to kill the demon, but just before the demon died, the half-breed took his soul and put it in a different body. That body belonged to a human turning the human body demon, and because of that he wouldn't remember anything from his past life. Not even his lover.

He supposedly raised his demon with his brothers who took on different forms so they look like brothers while he's in his new body. The half-breed was said to have been killed by the enemy when he found this out, and he was reborn.

It's said that the two would be reunited one day, but almost exactly like how they were in the beginning. Pinetree are you okay?"

Dipper looked shook. "B-bill, did you have anyone watch you when you were younger?" Bill was taken aback by the question. "Why Pinetree?" "Just answer the question, please?" Dipper asked, and Bill complied. "Yes I did, me and my brother's, but why d-" Bill was interrupted my Mabel. "Wait Bill you have brothers?" "Yes, I do, but we'll come back to that." Bill assured her.

"Bill, I had a flashback, but it was like I was someone else in it." "What does that have to do with weather I had someone who watched me when I was little?" "Bill... you were in it, but younger. It was like I was seeing through someone else's eyes. But there was more." "What else?" Bill asked "I was with someone. They were a dream demon, I took their soul out of their body just before they died, and put it in a new one."

"Wait isn't that what happened in the story?" Mabel asked "Yeah it is. Pinetree what did the demon look like?" "He had brown hair with light yellow streaks."

Like this peeps 👆🏻

Like this peeps 👆🏻

"What else pinetree?" "Blue eyes, and tan-ish." "What about what you looked like?" Bill asked "green eyes, pale-ish, and brown hair with a light blue streak."

Like this humans 👆🏻

Like this humans 👆🏻

"So could you be the couple from the story?" Mabel asked "that's just an old demons story Ursa major used to tell me and my brother's." "Who's Ursa major?" Mabel asks "he was m-" Bill started but got cut off by dipper. "Bills adoptive parent." The room was silent. "Now that I think about it, you basically described Ursa, pinetree." "Bill, I think that story isn't just a story." "I think your right pinetree."

"What if your old enemy finds us?" Dipper started to get scared "First of all well have to find out who my old enemy is." Bill concluded "how do we do that?" Mabel asked "Pinetree, do think you would be up for remembering your past?" "Only if your here with me Bill." "Of course pinetree." Bill kissed dippers four head.

"I ship it." Mabel whispered "Aww, thanks for supporting us Shootingstar." "No problem Bill." "Now, how do I remember my past?" Dipper asked "I might be able to go into your mind, and dig out some old memories." "Great, and Mabel would you mind keeping guard when we do this?" Dipper asked "Not at all bro bro."

"Great, now when do we do this." "After dinner." Bill decided "Great we need to do this as soon as possible." Dipper said. Unaware of the unwanted guest listening in.

??? p.o.v: 'their planning on getting his memories back? I can't let that happen. I will get revenge on my enemy. After he foiled my plans to rule the nightmare realm I swore revenge. It was nice knowing you Rellic Phib. Or should I say Bill Cipher?" I swore after listening to their conversation. 'They'll never know what hit them. Now I need some coffee.'

It's not that long, and I am sorry it's late. I was writing, and when I came back the next day everything was deleted! I am pissed that happened! But anyway I added more to the last chapter if you humans didn't see. It also took a while to figure out bills past name so I did this 👇🏻

 It also took a while to figure out bills past name so I did this 👇🏻

But anyway yeah heres the chapter. Also I have a family member in town so I'm probably not going to update that much. But have a great day/night

And remember:

Reality is an illusion

The universe is a hologram

Buy gold, bye!