"Why are you hiding behind me?"

"Because I can."

Hyunjin tries moving away but Felix just follows behind, slightly crouching down behind his friend. 

"By the way, is Jisung sick?"

Hyunjin furrows his eyebrows in confusion and tries turning towards the younger, but Felix catches his shoulders and swivels him back around again.

"No...? I don't know, is he?"

Felix frowns. "Dang it."

The two boys stand/crouch near the lockers as they watch a slow stream of students trickle into the school building. 

"What... are you doing?"

Felix and Hyunjin both turn their heads to see Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin all looking at the blonde boy in confusion. 

"Does it really look that weird?" Felix whines.

"I thought Hyunjin had four legs for a second there." The boys hear a chuckle in front of them.

Felix jumps up to his feet. 

"Minho hyung!" He gasps.

Minho mimics the same tone Felix used. 

"Felix!"

"You have got to listen to me, you're his boyfriend right? Could you please tell him to let me off the hook?"

Felix puts his hands together as if he's praying, and in return Minho just purses his lips. 

"You know perfectly well that I can't do that, Lix. Plus, he'll definitely want revenge from last time."

Hyunjin laughs out loud, understanding the situation at hand. 

"You even recorded him," he snickers. 

Ah, yes. 

Last time. 

It was one of the very few times Jisung had lost a bet, and Felix decided to take advantage of that fact. 

He dared the older to pole dance.

So Jisung was pretty relieved because it wasn't too bad compared to what he had dared the others to do in the past. 

Until he listened to the rest of it.

He had to pole dance, but without the pole. 

So now Felix has multiple unexplainable videos of Jisung walking around in circles with his limbs flying around in every possible direction.

"You made another bet with Jisung?" Seungmin asks.

Felix grimaces.

"I bet that there was no way Jisung could stand 15 coins on their side."

Hyunjin facepalms himself. 

"I thought I taught you better than that, you dumbass."

Felix groans as Seungmin and Jeongin start laughing sadistically. He resumes his crouching position and waves his arms around at the others. 

"Go away, don't crowd this area, it'll draw suspicion."

"God, you're really that scared?" Changbin asks.

These bets have been going on between the two for the longest time. Since the two best friends lived together, it started out playfully.

But both men became more and more competitive until each 'punishment' became worse than the last. 

"Of course I'm scared. This is the Han Jisung we're talking about."

"Ruthless."

"A monster."

"...My boyfriend."

Hyunjin laughs and turns back to Felix. 

"Relax, you never know. He could be at home."

Felix starts to ever so slightly relax as the rest of his friends nod in agreement. 

"You wish I was at home.

🌤🌤🌤

hihi :3

i hope your day has been good so far 

or night

:D

if it hasn't 

uh

take my love ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)