"Hey, Lix." Jisung stands up.

"I couldn't find you guys in the cafeteria... why are you here?"

"We were just discussing your new boyfriend," Minho starts.

As Felix sheepishly scratches the back of his head, Jisung throws a nasty glare at his boyfriend. But he doesn't say anything either, just eyeing his best friend's reaction to being reminded of the interesting encounter about an hour ago. 

"Felix..."

"Jisung, I know what you're gonna say."

"No, you don't-"

"You think I should "break up with him" since I don't know him. Did I leave anything out?"

Jisung purses his lips into a thin line as Felix slowly starts smiling.

But it's a scary smile.

"You know, this is your fault."

Jisung groans as Hyunjin laughs.

"That's what I said."

"And plus," Felix starts, "You were the one who said that if someone says yes, then I'm taken."

But Felix understands Jisung's concern. 

He doesn't know Chan. 

But he should be given the benefit of the doubt, you know? At least until he does something that proves he isn't worth it.

He still isn't over the humiliation of asking out taken people, and if anything, Felix will do this just to spite Jisung, even though he knows for a fact he's going to forget how to speak the second he lays eyes on Chan. 

"Can we please go now?" Felix asks.

As his friends file out of the room Felix grins at Jisung, who scowls. 

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Felix drops his math books into his locker and rummages around for this biology textbook.

And somehow, he already knows who's leaning against the locker next to his before he even looks.

"Hey there."

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap.

What's he supposed to do?

Talk to him?

Lord, that's how you socialize, isn't it?

"Hi..."

Felix prays to the gods for strength and decides to look at Chan, and lets out a tiny gasp when he realizes that the elder is closer than he had anticipated.

And holy shit he's handsome.

"I don't think I have any classes with you, unfortunately."

"Yup."

Felix pulls out his textbook, but in the process, another book falls out of his locker.

But before the younger can even yelp Chan already has it in his hands. 

"Careful."

Felix mutters a "Thanks" before gathering the rest of his stuff.

"You know, I think I need a nickname for you."

Felix blinks at his boyfriend.

"Huh? Why?"

Chan shrugs. 

"I don't know, it's a pretty standard thing to do, right?"

Chan smiles, watching the freckled boy squirm in place and look away.

"Umm..."

"Baby? No, too basic," Chris reasons. "Honey? Ehhhh, sounds like an old married couple thing."

Felix swallows. 

"Cutie Pie? You know, that would definitely work for you."

Felix is already a bright shade of pink, and Chan is enjoying this way too much. 

"But I'll keep experimenting, I'll let you know when I got something."

And right on cue, the bell rings, and Felix gets ready to go to class.

That's enough socializing for now. 

"B-Bye."

As Felix tries to walk and not run, he hears Chan's voice behind him. 

"Bye cupcake!"

🌤🌤🌤

anyone single? 💀💀