"Jisung, I'm begging you."

The rest of the boys looks at Felix with sympathy as they boy pleads with a rather smug looking Jisung. 

"Funny, that's what I remember telling you last time when you started recording me."

"Come on, I didn't even show the videos to anyone-" 

Jisung raises an eyebrow. 

"-except for them." Felix points behind to the rest of his friends. "Don't make me do anything, please." 

Jisung scoffs while rolling his eyes. "No chance."

Felix groans, refusing to accept his fate. 

"Jisuuuunnggg," he whines. 

Felix brings forth his best pair of puppy eyes and clings onto Jisung's arm, forcing him to make eye-contact. 

"Pleaseee?"

Jisung's smirk falters, and for a moment Felix thinks he's gotten him to become soft until he shakes him off.

"Fine. I won't record you."

"NO! Don't make me do it at all."

"Nope. We're not discussing thi-"

Jisung sighs as he sees more puppy eyes. He groans and flicks Felix's forehead. 

"You absolute baby," he grumbles. "I won't make the dare too bad."

"WHA-"

Felix feels a hand on his left shoulder and hears Hyunjin's voice. 

"I wouldn't argue further if I were you, this is literally the best deal."

Felix pouts.

"You suck." Felix watches in sorrow as Jisung turns around to face all the students, contemplating the dare. 

It seems like forever until he snaps his fingers in delight and spins around to face the boys again.

"You're gonna ask people out."

Felix blinks, already disgusted with the suggestion.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"When I say 'Now', you're gonna ask the next ten people that come through that door," Jisung points to the main entrance of the school building, "to be your boyfriend or girlfriend. And since you're bi, it works out perfectly."

Jisung looks pleased with himself as Felix looks at everyone, completely and utterly confused. 

"Wha- That's the stupidest thing I've ever- Why though?"

"Because," Jisung states a matter-of-factly, "I'm too lazy to come up with a good enough dare, and I also know for a fact that this'll embarrass you enough."

Felix throws his hands in the air, exasperated. 

"No, this is still so dumb- What if someone actually says yes?"

"Then you're taken, I guess."

"So then the dare ends?"

"What do you mean?"

"If someone says yes, and I haven't asked ten people yet, is it over?"

Jisung thinks for a moment. 

"Yeah, I suppose."

Felix exhales, not believing the words coming out of Jisung's mouth right now. 

"What if the person's a creep? Rude? Playboy?"

Felix could list a bunch of things that could be wrong with the person he would ask out, but Jisung interjects. 

"Then break up with them."

"WHAT-"

"Felix! It's not even that bad. Who knows? You might even like them if they say yes. Stop overthinking it. One more thing, you can't tell them it's a dare. It ruins the embarrassment."

Felix looks at the others for help, but to his dismay the rest of them only shrug as if to apologize. 

"Okay, actually wait-"

To everyone's surprise and bewilderment, Jisung just runs out of the building, skipping the five steps that lead to the door, and through the side windows the boys can see him running towards the various bushes aligning the school's sidewalk. 

He comes back and stops in front of Felix. 

"Here, take this," Jisung says, practically shoving it into the boys face, "It'll add to the charm of your proposal,' he snickers. 

Felix skeptically eyes the purple flower in his hand. Fully blossomed, it's simple purple petals somehow manage to glisten under only the dim lights of the school.

"You suck."

Jisung smiles in response and faces the other students again. 

"Ready?"

He doesn't wait for Felix's reply.

"Now."

Only two seconds pass before the first v̶i̶c̶t̶i̶m̶  person is in sight. 

When he sees Felix standing completely still, Jisung gives him a push toward her. 

Felix walks and sheepishly taps her on the shoulder and thinks about running away for a moment.

"Uh, h-hello."

The girl looks at the boy standing in front of her and offers a friendly smile.

"Hello! Do I... do I know you?"

"I... um no, you don't. No. You don't."

Felix clears his throat as she slowly nods, shifting uncomfortably.

The boy sticks his right arm out, hoping the flower would somehow make the situation less awkward. 

"Uh, will you... will you be my girlfriend?"

Felix swears he can hear the snickers coming from across the hallway as the girl slightly winces.

"Ah... I'm... I'm sorry. I like someone else..."

As his ears burn red with embarrassment, Felix quickly withdraws his hand and nods. 

"Uh, yeah, no, totally. That's fine, it's fine. S-sorry about that."

Felix shuts his eyes tight and groans under his breath after the girl brushes past him. 

"One down, potentially nine more to go," Jisung laughs, enjoying Felix's humiliation to the fullest. 

🌤🌤🌤

i want brownies and cheddar so bad 

both completely random things, i know, but still :(