②①

"YOU ABSOLUTE-"

Felix can hear Chan's laugh along with the librarian's sigh as he runs after his boyfriend. He takes a swift right and there Chan is, peeking from the corner of the bookshelf and waving the book around with a grin.

"You're cute when you're mad."

The older doesn't even wait for Felix to respond before he's running again, dodging through the innocent bystanders eyeing the couple with concerned looks.

"Chan-!"

The said man laughs and turns yet another corner, and it takes a moment for him to stop running and stare at the aisle leading to the dead-end in front of him. 

He turns around to head back the way he came, but his path is being blocked by a rather scary freckled boy.

"Finally you caught up," Chan smirks, trying to hide his rising panic. 

Felix advances forward as Chan backs away against the wall. 

"Book."

"Be my guest, we're in a library. Help yourself."

"The one in your hand-"

Felix jumps and tries to take it from Chan's hand, but the older keeps it away from his reach with ease.

"You're a poopy face," Felix huffs as he continues to attack his boyfriend.

"And you're the cutest baby."

"... sHUT UP-"

"Felix-?"

Felix whips his head around to see someone else arrive at the scene, looking back and forth between the couple with a raised eyebrow. 

"Minho hyung! Uh, hey..." Felix responds, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

"What the fuck are you two-"

Choosing violence, Chan ruffles Felix's hair and quite literally shields himself with his arms as Felix begins throwing smacks. 

"oW-"

"Okay yeah," Minho says, already disappearing from Chan's line of sight. "I'll just go."

"You're. The. Biggest. Poopy face." Felix pulls his arm back to deliver the last and final punch. 

"Ever."

But Chan catches Felix's fist and rolls his eyes.

"No, I'm Chan."

And Felix is done. He's tired already, and the school day hasn't even begun. He shuts his eyes and sighs, turning around to head to class. 

"Hey," Chan starts, reaching forward to grab Felix's hand. "Come here."

"Go away."

Felix half-heartedly struggles as Chan pulls him towards his chest.

"Please Baby?"

The younger doesn't respond, focused on hiding his growing smile.

"No."

"Angel~ Please?"

"No."

"My beautiful baby~"

Felix whines and hides his face in his hands, signaling Chan's victory. The older grabs his boyfriend's hands and pulls them away from his face.

"Hi."

"Hmph."

Chan smiles as he runs a hand gently through Felix's hair, smoothing it out. 

"There. Don't be pouty."

"'M not pouty..." Felix pouts, looking at his shoes.

Chan puts a hand over his mouth as he tries to figure out how to cope with the younger's cuteness. 

"How do you turn from Satan into an angel so quickly?"

Felix sticks his tongue out at Chan. "You deserve all those punches. You blocked me."

"I already unblocked you."

Felix blinks and looks at Chan.

"What."

"Yeah," Chan snickers. "Right before you came stomping at me."

Felix purses his lips, but can't help but giggle after a moment or two. He leans forward and hugs the older, squishing his cheek against Chan's chest. 

"Oopsie daisy~"

"No."

But contradicting his words, Chan wraps his arms around Felix. 

"I'm sorry~"

"You think I'll accept one hug for all of those punches?"

"Mhmm!"

"No."

"You love my hugs~"

Chan sighs. He's right.

🌤🌤🌤

21 chapters and we have gotten nOWHERE IM SO SORRY LMFAOFOAJFSDOF 😭🔫