By now, students start arriving at the school, multiple of them coming into the library.

"Fine." Jisung stands up, making Felix and some of the other boys sightly straighten up. "Bye."

And with that, Jisung stalks off and Minho follows.

"Well," Chan says, looking back and forth between Seungmin and Hyunjin. "Did I pass?"

Hyunjin laughs lightly. "You didn't fail."

The eldest sighs as Seungmin grabs Changbin and Jeongin to head out the door. Hyunjin trails behind, but not before giving Chan a knowing smile.

Now it's just Chan and Felix sitting down, the younger trying his hardest not to make eye contact with his boyfriend.

"Good morning." Chan leans forward, resting his arms on the table.

Felix still doesn't look up, trying to maintain his composure so that he doesn't give Chan the satisfaction of watching him gay panic. 

"Morning," the younger mumbles with a shy smile.

"Come on, let's go outside."

After nodding, Felix skillfully grabs his things and stands up without looking at Chan. The eldest notices this and holds in a laugh.

As they walk out, Chan subtly glances down at Felix's hand and grins.

He takes Felix's hand in his and enjoys the younger's reaction to the fullest because God, the way his eyes widen, the way his breath audibly hitches, and the way his face goes fully pink says it all.

"Sorry," Chan snickers, completely aware of what he's doing. "Do you want me to stop?"

Felix gulps and walks out of the library hand-in-hand with Chan into the hallway.

"You can hold it if you want to..."

Chan cannot be any more amused by the fact that the younger is acting like he's doing him a favor because they both know that Felix wants to hold the elder's hand just as much.

Chan checks the big digital clock on the wall and realizes the bell will ring in less than a minute.

"I'll see you in the hallways, then? I might even stop by your locker," the elder grins.

It didn't go so well the last time he 'stopped by his locker', but Chan would have disagreed with that statement, considering that it went perfectly for him.

"Okay..." Felix nods, glancing at their intertwined fingers before moving his eyes to stare at his shoes. 

With a breathy laugh, Chan takes his hand to cup Felix's cheek to gently lift his face so they could look at each other.

"Such a shy baby..." Chan murmurs, running a thumb over the younger's freckled cheek while trying to resist the intense temptation to kiss him.

Felix accidentally stops breathing, and if he wasn't exploding when Chan held his hand before, he certainly is now.

🌤🌤🌤

sdgfksudskldfjgiuldfiugl