36♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰——————————————

I LOVE YALL SMMMM THANK YOUUUUU❤️❤️❤️

enjoy this 100k special 😌

( chapter got a lot going on )

———————————————-

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ♕
5 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙
9:21 ᴀᴍ
——————-

"nigga the fuck you mean he outta the country?" killa asked one of his workers, jooney, referring to craig.

"bro on tooka that nigga left and went to canada."  jooney rapidly shook his leg out of nervousness.

"this nigga did not just say on tooka." killa loudly laughed before pulling his gun out and shooting him in his right shoulder.

"you a funny dude jooney, but two things ion play bout is loyalty and business." he chuckled walking up to jooney who silently cried while rocking back and forth in the chair holding his shoulder.

"he sent you to work for me aint it?"

"nah bruh i- ion know watchu tammat."

"where he at jooney."

"i- lie again." killa cut him off before he got to say anything.

"he finna leave to head to savannah at 12." he mumbled.

"what he got going on in savannah?"

"ion know."

"ight if you tell me what this nigga plotting i'm not gon kill you." killa lied making himself laugh in his head.

"you promise?"

"nigga watchu on?"

"ight, he sent me to distract you while he snatched up yo girl assum. he goin to savannah cause he was picking up a shipment from them jamaican niggas."

"don't tell nobody you heard this from me but i agreed so i could come back and tell you what he was gonna do." jooney lied out of nervousness.

"what time that shipment posed ta be coming in?" killa asked chuckling to himself.

"round 9 tonight." jooney scratched his neck.

"noted, you a whole ass opp bruh." he picked up his gun aiming it at jooney's head and let off 4 shots.

"deal with dat." he nodded to the cleanup crew as he walked through his office door and down the steps.

"hey baby, how you doing today?" tonya, one of his strippers rubbed all on him as he was bout to leave the door.