[3]

Clint's POV

I rushed through the facility with my bow in hand, an arrow ready to be fired. I was following behind Natasha, Steve behind me. We were taking down another Hydra facility, this time in search of some stolen files.

"Found the room."

Tony's voice came through the comms, startling me slightly.

"What do you mean the room? You found the files?"

Sam, who was outside keeping watch, replied. I rolled my eyes, though it was odd phrasing Tony's message seemed to be rather clear.

"Of course that's what I mean bird brain!"

Reaching up to my left ear I switched off my ear piece as the two began arguing. Me and the two with came to a stop, ready to turn back and leave or find Tony's room when an explosion rattled the building. I stumbled and Steve steadied me, Natasha using a wall to keep herself up.

Steve quickly shouted, "What was that?" Someone must've replied because an annoyed expression crossed his face. Since I'd turned off my earpiece I couldn't hear the explanation though I'm sure I'd hear it from Steve on the way back.

Shaking my head as Nat walked passed me we set off again, me in the back of the group as they discussed something up ahead. I let myself fall back, uninterested in their conversation. An alarm sounding above, red lights flashing. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh, seemed a bit late for alarms.

As I passed a door a laugh sounded inside, making me stop suddenly. Looking ahead I noticed the other two hadn't stopped walking, they didn't notice. Sighing I let go of my bow in one hand long enough to open the door before pushing in.

An average sized woman stood over a teenage girl strapped onto a metal table. The woman's head was bleeding and she was wearing a lab coat. Her head snapped around at the sound of the door and she smiled.

I eyed her suspiciously, taking a few cautious steps forwards. "What's going on here?" I questioned. The woman just shook her head. "The usual." She said, looking me up and down causing me to frown.

"You're cute, a bit old. I'm sure you've had a nice look around. Wonderful place isn't it? Hydra?" Her voice was aged, a bit grainy though she looked young. "What's your name?" I questioned, taking a few more slow steps forwards and moving my bow to the side, it'd be no use in such close proximity.

The woman shook her head again, lifting the knife I didn't realize she had up from the girls thigh. Looking down I took in a breath of surprise. A star was scratched into the teenagers leg, the word "HAIL" written at the top and "HYDRA" at the bottom.

A sick laugh came from the woman. I brought my attention back up to her before dropping my bow and arrow then grabbing the wrist that heald the knife, prying it out of her hand and dropping it to the ground. She struggled a bit, though she was inexperienced and didn't seem to know how to get out of the situation. "Unhand me!" She yelled as I moved behind her and held her wrists together in one hand.

Spotting a roll of tape on the counter I pushed her with me and grabbed it, tying her wrists together. She continued to throw out complaints and threats so I taped her mouth too, tired of her now annoying voice.

"Clint?" Called a man who then opened the door. Steve, I realized. Spotting me he gave a confused glance to the woman in the lab coat before he spotted the unconscious teenager, his eyes suddenly widening a bit. "Steve, can you get her back to the jet with any other prisoners if that's what we're calling em'? Might be able to get some information out of her." I asked.

He nodded and quickly moved to take my place, holding her bound wrists with one hand and the other on her shoulder. "What about the girl?" He asked. "I got her." Was all I said as I began undoing the binds which left red marks from being so tight. I lifted her up bridal style. It was like holding nothing, how could she be so thin?

-
a/n next chapter will be back to your pov, don't worry 😌💞