[6]

You watched as the girl, or you but a tad bit younger, was pulled up by her arm and out the door. Watching them leave you hesitated to follow, why were you here? Was it something to do with the woman?

Your feet began moving after the two, as if something had pushed you onwards. Catching up to them you noticed everyone in the hallways didn't notice you at all, though you still kept your head low, shoulders high, and avoided bumping into them.

Finally you ended up in a dark room that had devices laying on tables and hung up on the walls. In the center sat a chair, one that younger-you was being strapped down in. As the slipped a mouth guard into her mouth the recognition of this scenario hit you like a train. You remembered this, and you remembered how awful it felt.

"Start it, keep it low." Stated the man. Another person in the room sat next to the chair. They nodded and grabbed a lever, pushing it forwards slightly.

Instantly the little-you groaned out in pain, eyes sealed shut and her jaw locked. You squinted your eyes slightly, folding your arms with a shake of your head. Her fingers gripped the arm rests of the chair and her knuckles paled.

With a nod from the man the person pulled the switch back. She slumped into the chair, panting heavily as she went limp, looking up at the man helplessly. "Who do you serve?" He questioned, meeting her gaze.

As no response came from her other than a confused stare the man shook his head. "Again, next level." Once the switch was pushed forwards again, farther this time, her head shot up. Younger-you's back arched from the pain and her fingers once again gripped at the arm rests.

This repeated for the next five minutes, her not saying a word to the man's question. On what felt like was the last level but was only the fourth, she almost screamed around the guard in her mouth. Blue sparks flew from her fingertips uncontrollably, almost lighting the man on fire.

"Who do you serve, girl?" He asked once again as they stopped the torture, her slumping over once again. At the lack of an answer the man shouted in frustration. "Hydra! You serve Hydra!"

He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head up to find her unconscious, apparently unable to take the pain any further. The man huffed and turned to the person beside him. "Take 785 back to her cell, and take away the food and water that's sitting on the floor. Bitch should've been grateful and eaten it, now she can spend the week with nothing."

They nodded and stood up, taking off the restraints and lifting her over their shoulder, the mouth guard falling in the floor. Easily they carried her back to her cell as instructed.

As the vision was fading you realized that you'd actually heard what was going on, mouth falling open for a second. Why could you hear? Were you able to hear when it'd actually happened, or maybe it was because of Wanda? Perhaps you could hear because the woman could, as if that made any sense.

For a moment everything went dark again, your mind going blank once more. When you felt a chair beneath your bottom and more grounded you opened your eyes, which must've been closed the entire time you were inside your head, to see Wanda pulling her hands back slowly. A look of concern covered her face as she met your gaze before she turned to speak to the man beside her.

As they spoke you became incredibly aware of your lack of hearing, after actually being able to listen to noise and speech it felt almost like your ears were clogged. It was uncomfortable and you certainly weren't a fan, though you were sure you'd probably get used to it again soon.

Still, you tipped your head downwards slightly and rubbed your fingers over them with a small breath. When you brought your head back up the two were staring at you, though stood up and left quickly. Being deaf sucked in comparison to what you'd just expierenced, not being able to hear or respond to people was such an inconvenience for both them and you.

Nonetheless you were curious on what they'd do with the information Wanda had gotten from your head. It, to you, wasn't a super important day, just the first of many uses of the chair.

Fuck that chair.