[5]

Over the course of about 40-50 minutes you'd been moved to another room that looked identical to the other minus the double sided window, offered a piece of bread that you declined, then given some water that you drank to make them stop offering you other foods. It's not that you weren't hungry, your appetite was just ruined from all the movement and activity.

Questions floated through your head as you sat alone, minus the guard who stood outside the door. What were you doing here? Was it a new facility where you'd be tossed around and bruised? You doubted it, these people were way to considerate to be of Hydra. If you were in a facility they'd never offered you food nor water, try to speak with you, or give you sympathetic and sad glances.

Just as you were going to shift your thoughts to something else people entered the room. One of them was new, a girl with relatively long red hair that seemed to be curled slightly. She was wearing a greenish-gray jacket that stopped at her knees, blue skinny jeans, and a black shirt. She was rather pretty though you'd keep that to yourself.

The other was one of the men from the hospital-like room..The one with the weird facial hair. He pushed the table off to the side and moved the two chairs opposite you closer, each of them taking a seat. The woman gave a little smile and wave while he just gave a nod of acknowledgment before turning to her and saying something. By the look on her face he was either wrong or said something really offensive, she didn't seem to happy with him.

The two turned back to you and the lady rose both her hands and began bringing them towards you. Instinctually you leaned backwards, squinting your eyes slightly. The woman shot the man a look before sending you one that was a bit more reassuring accompanied by a small smile that she let fade as she brought her hands up again, concentration taking over.

You let out a low breath as her fingers connected to your temples, closing your eyes in anticipation. Your brain started to feel like it was being held in someone's hand, them sifting through it for something specific.

The word "Wanda" sounded for a brief moment, that must've been her name. Wanda, it fit her.

Suddenly you felt as if you were snapped out of your consciousness, mind going blank. When you opened your eyes again you were in an all to familiar cell.

You were standing in the middle of the room, facing the door directly. The same stale bread sat by the door, an untouched shot glass next to it.

The door then burst open, making you flinch backwards and away from the man as he walked in. He ignored you however, not acknowledging your existence at all as he approached a frail girl who was huddled in the corner.

That was no random girl however.

It was you.