A New Start

Forced Arranged Marriage to your School Bully
Part 1 (Taehyung series)

Written by jjnsvff_7

I was sitting in the garden admiring the beautiful scenery. I started shivering as the cold breeze was nipping at my face. "It's cold, I should head inside." I entered my bedroom, sat on bed and started scrolling through Instagram. "Y/N  you lazy ass, come and wash the dishes otherwise I will throw that damn phone of yours." My mom shouted from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes "Coming!" I replied. She usually talks to me that way, sometimes she even abuses me. Yes, they are my foster parents, they are not my biological parents.

My mother thinks I am bad luck for them and because of me, my father lost his job. But my father never blames me. He is really a pure soul. He really loves me and treats me like a princess. He is the only one who truly cares for me. I never blame my mother for what she had done with me till now because I can't ignore the fact that she has raised and fed me. I have been with them since I was 1 year old. They have adopted me from 'Sunflower Adoption Centre'. Until now I never knew who my biological parents were. And I have never tried to look for them.

I entered the kitchen and started washing the dishes. I suddenly remembered about tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first day in school. I had to leave my old school because we moved to Seoul from Busan. I am really excited about tomorrow. I can finally make new friends. As for today, I think I should explore the town. I exited the door, wearing a black sweatshirt and grey pants and a mask as I was new here. I was not comfortable. I started walking down the streets.

The town was really beautiful. The climate surrounding the town is very pleasant. The sky is full of stars. Stars that are shattered all over the sky like shimmering tears. As I walked, I saw a few boys exiting the club. They all looked extremely drunk. Few girls were there too. Suddenly I saw one boy coming towards me. I didn't know what to do. He suddenly came and hugged me. I was startled. "H-Hye-ri p-please don't l-leave m-me." He suddenly started blabbering.

"Excuse me, I think you mistook me as someone else. Can you please stop hugging?" I said. A man wearing a black leather jacket came and took him. "Sorry for bothering" He said with a deep voice. "It's ok." "Hyung, let's go" He said. It took me a few seconds to realize what just happened. I ignored and went home. I entered the house and saw my father sitting in the hall. "Dad." I said and hugged him."Y/N, where have you been? I thought you were washing dishes." "I finished washing and went to see how our new town is," I reply.

"Did you like it? "Yes, it's beautiful here." I said with a reassuring tone. "Excited for tomorrow?" I was thinking about the boy who just hugged a few minutes ago and l heard my dad saying something to me. "Y-Yes dad" I said while looking down. "Y/N dear, now go and sleep it's already 11:30. You have school tomorrow, ok?" He said patting my head and I nodded my head and went into my room.

I was thinking about him again, why did he call me Hyeri and hug me even though we don't know each other. I was thinking about it more and more and then I realised that it is already 12:00 a.m. "Y/N just go to sleep, you are just overthinking" I said this to myself and went to sleep.
(Fun fact: I wrote this part at 11:30 p.m)

Time skip: 8:00 a.m

I wake up with the sound of the alarm and I sit up on the bed. "Y/N let's go, new school and new me". I proceed to do my morning routine and go to the kitchen. I see my mom and dad sitting in the dinner room. I said "Good morning mom and dad". My dad looks up from the newspaper he is reading and says, "Good Morning to you Y/N, wow you look so beautiful, my daughter".