9

I had to rush and get ready as he would come in any minute. I rushed to the bathroom, took a quick shower, changed my clothes, did some light makeup, did my hair and I was finally ready. I heard a loud honk, I quickly peeked outside my bedroom window, only to see Taehyung sitting in his car. I yelled, "I am coming." I reached into his car and opened the door, "What took you so long?" he asked. "Nothing, let's go." I said with a straight face. He started the car. The whole ride was quiet, only some songs were played in the background.

He has a nice playlist. We reached the destination and as l was about to get out of the car. I was surprised when Taehyung opened the car door and said, "Come out." He gave me his hand to get out and l held his hand and got out. When I saw the place in front of me, where we were going to buy our wedding dress, I was shocked I HAVE COME HERE BEFORE. This is the mall from where I came to shop for my first dress with my own pocket money for Jimin's 18 birthday.

Well, how the months have passed. Someone tapped my shoulders, "Are you deaf? l have been calling you for so long." Taehyung said. "Oh sorry, continue. Did you say anything?" I ask. "Well, we are visiting this designer shop." he points at a store. This is the shop where l saw that expensive wedding dress omg. Is he this rich?!?? Anyways, I came out of my thoughts and said, "Oh ok, but l have a question." He looked at me with a confused face. "What?" "Is there any specific reason why we are buying from here? Like there are many more shops that are more affordable."  I ask innocently.

He looked at me in disbelief and let out a loud laugh. Omg- this is the first time I have seen him laugh. He looks cute though. Omg what am I thinking?!? "Omg- hahahahaha you are so stupid." He suddenly came closer to me and said, "I am rich enough to buy this whole mall and also you don't need to worry about the money" I was just staring at his face the whole time. "O-ok I just thought maybe it was too expensive." I nervously said and he backed off.  "Actually we are in this mall specifically because this whole mall is owned by Yoongi hyung's parents so yeah. We will shop here."

Oh so this shop belongs to them, that's why we came here. But wait- THE WHOLE MALL?!? OMG- they are so rich. Anyways, we went to the shop and then the second I walked in. There were so many beautiful dresses and suits there. I was looking at them, not realising someone's stare. "So, ma'am. Should we start?" A lady asked. I think she works here. "Sure." Time passed and we have been trying on so many dresses but this stupid person just keeps on saying no.

I bet he is not even paying attention. But then we decided to try a dress which he recommended for me. It was gorgeous. It looked like the dress was fulled with beautiful diamonds So, this stupid person too has a taste. Hmm, I am impressed.

 Hmm, I am impressed

Taehyung's POV

She has been trying on so many dresses for so long now that I am feeling sleepy. Everytime, she comes wearing a new dress, I refuse because it has the same pattern. That's when I found one dress. It looked beautiful. I bet it would look good on her. I suggested that dress and then she went to change it. I was waiting and then she walked in. Omg- it really looks good, no not good, but gorgeous. I kept on staring at her when she called me, "Can we finalize it or should I try something else?" She said with a tired voice.