16

Author's POV

As Taehyung woke up, he didn't find the room familiar. It was Y/N's room. "When did I sleep here?- Wait, I need to go to the office. Fuck, fuck." He quickly got up and went and took a shower. He decided to leave ASAP because he only remembered Y/N when he looked around their house. He reached his office and decided to just dive into his work.

On the other hand, everyone was having their breakfast in the Park Residence. "Y/N, eat more. Why are you playing with the food?" Jimin said with a hint of worry. "It's nothing, it's just l am not hungry." Y/N fake laughed. "Y/N, you are not going anywhere without finishing your food, understand?" Sunmi said. "She is right, start eating. Btw, Jungkook is coming today." Jimin said.

"I know you will not go to college so he is coming instead to teach you." Jimin said. "But I told you not to tell anyone-" "Anyone, but Taehyung right? Studies are important, Y/N. We will leave for college in 15 minutes." With that, Jimin and Sunmi left. She took a deep breath and sat on the sofa thinking what to do. This was all still very much hard for her to cope up with.

She loved Taehyung a lot but he just betrayed her. "I hate you Taehyung, to make me feel like this." She decided to take a quick nap before Jungkook came. She didn't sleep the whole night, she was crying the whole night. On the other side, Jungkook was rushing to come to Jimin's place.

In no time Jungkook came. Y/N and Jungkook studied and chatted a little. Jungkook was really happy that finally Y/N and Taehyung have broken up. Now he was thinking of how he will get closer to her and after that he will finally confess. But he knew he had to be very careful. He thought to wait a little and then take a move. By half an hour, they finished their studies and Jungkook left.

Time skip
Taehyung pov

It has already been 10 days since Y/N left. I was at the edge of losing hope. But I still remember how Y/N kept telling me not to give up. You should always fight for what you love. I still hear her voice. What should I do? How should I bring her back? Should I let her meet her sister? Will this decision be right? Fuck I am going mad.

I was in my office doing some work. It was already 12 o'clock so I decided to leave. As I was leaving my phone started ringing. I saw it was Josh. "Why is he calling now?" "Hello?" "Hello Taehyung, how are you?" "I am fine Josh, what about you? Did you get some Information about Hyeri?"

"Umm I-I actually got some." "Tell fast, I have to go home, today's day was already the worst.'' I said with a groan. "Taehyung, please don't get shocked.'' "Yeah Josh. I will not, tell fast." When Josh told me about Hyeri, I was really shocked. I just couldn't believe this. How can this happen?

How should I tell this to Y/N? She will literally hate me more for this. I don't know what I should do now? Yes, I have to tell my friends about this. I messaged them in our group to meet at Jimin's place, but Jimin told us that we should meet at Yoongi hyung's place because the furniture is being shifted so there will be little chaos.

They all agreed with it. Just 1 hour remaining, I thought of doing some office work in my free time. After finishing my work, I went directly to Yoongi hyung's house where we all were meeting. As I entered I saw everyone sitting on the couch. I went and sat beside Jungkook. "Guys I have a very important thing to say."

"Tell fast taehyung, I have to go. I have some important office work." Jin hyung said. "A-actually, it's about H-Hyeri." As I was talking, tears started streaming down my cheeks. Everyone looked worried about me. "Taehyung, first of all calm down and tell us what happened."