3

Y/N's POV

"There's a party hosted by my boyfriend for his birthday this Friday and of course as you are my friend now, YOU ARE INVITED TOO." I started to stare at her in disbelief. "You have a boyfriend, Sunmi?" she started to laugh and said, "Of course I have a boyfriend and yes he told me to invite my every friend but I only have 2 friends, You and Luna so he doesn't have a problem with it." I nodded and head and asked "Wow that's cool, I need to ask my parents about it. Is it ok?" "Ok ask your parents and tell me."

Time skip: School finished

The school ended finally!! But there was still a problem. That stupid black haired boy and his whole group in which I assume Sunmi's boyfriend Jimin is there will be in the same class I am there for 6 fucking months!!! Ahh I am already tired of that stupid boy. I decided to go home because Sunmi's boyfriend invited Sunmi to his house for a hangout. Well Sunmi had no problem with it but I insisted that they should go without me. I don't want to be a third wheel or something.

I started to walk to my house. My house is only 15 minutes away from the school so I decided to walk instead of taking a bus. As I was about to leave the school, I heard someone calling my name. It seemed so weird. I turned around to see ahhh what was his name? Ahh yess Jungkook. Sunmi is very close to their so called group called BTS so she told me their names. He was running and stopped when he reached me. I was about to just ask him when he suddenly said, "I am Jungkook." He brought his hand ahead.

I just ignored it and said "What happened? Why do you want to talk to me?" He was a bit startled by my sudden questions. But he replied instantly, "Umm actually I wanted to say sorry about what happened yesterday." Yesterday? Oh was he the person who said sorry for that stupid boy? "You were the person who was with him? I didn't see you very clearly, it was dark." I replied. "Yes, I am sorry. Actually Taetae hyung got drunk and accidentally hugged you."  He said in a guilty tone. "Umm...it's ok at least you are apologizing." I said with a smile. He too smiled at me but I didn't realise someone was staring at us with anger.

Taehyung's POV

I was just passing by the ground to the parking lot to get my car so I can go home finally!!! It was very frustrating day for me and especially that bitch decided to act up like just say the fucking truth. But no, she will lie but anyways I got my new toy to play with. If she wants it the hard way, I am too ready for it. After all this, she still decides to be a bitch. I can't really understand her. After I got out of my thoughts, I saw something that just hurted my heart a bit.

As I said, a bitch is always a bitch. I saw Jungkook, my best friend and that bitch talking and smiling at each other. I smirked a bit and said "Well well what we have here." I was a bit far away from them but I decided to eavesdrop. See I am doing it for my friend. I don't want him to fall for someone who will cheat on him after all.

Author's POV

Jungkook insisted on Y/N so that he could drop her off at her house. But she kept saying no but after giving up, she gave in. And now, they were in the parking lot. There were a lot of expensive cars packed here. Then Jungkook decided to go to his car and opened the door for Y/N. They sat in the car and drove off to their destination. But from behind, there was one more person who was following them both. It was none other than Taehyung.

As Jungkook was driving, the whole atmosphere in the car was a bit uncomfortable for both of them and then Jungkook decided to break it, "So Y/N, are you sure this is your real name?" What a stupid question, Jungkook thought. Y/N, on the other hand was confused as hell. "Of course I am sure it's the name my parents gave me."  Jungkook sighed and said, "Sorry I am just not that good at starting conversations but still as you are new in this school, did you shift?" He asked with a bit of curiosity.