4

Y/N's POV

I saw who was shouting and it was none other than Sunmi standing there with her hands folded on her chest. She shouted one more time, "Don't you understand what I said? NOW" He got angry and said with his gritted teeth, "Jimin, I am only leaving her because she is your girlfriend or you know I don't hesitate to do what I want." He suddenly yanks my wrist from his grip and walks away. My wrist has now turned red and some tears have blurred my vision."Hello,Y/N are you ok?"

A deep voice speaks and I looked up to see, it was Jimin looking at me with worry in his eyes. "Y-y-yes Jim-jimin." "Y/N see he is an idiot please don't pay attention to him." He leaned to my height and whispered in my ear, "I also know you are not Hyeri, Jungkook told me everything and he also explained it to all our friends. It's just that Tae is a bit…… I can't tell you this I am sorry but I will always try to keep Taehyung away from you. That's all I can do." He smiles and leaves.

Sunmi and Luna then suddenly run up to me and start to shower me with answers, "Omg are you ok? Y/N I am so sorry you have to suffer from all this," Sunmi said. "I am ok, don't worry and also thanks for saving me." Then suddenly Luna pulls us all in her group hug. "The Protect Y/N mission starts now." We all giggled and pulled away. I then asked Sunmi, "Sunmi, actually can we exchange numbers?" She yells and says."Omg, I am sorry I too forgot to take your numbers. Guys, let's exchange numbers and create a group chat." We all laughed and exchanged our numbers.

Walking past the streets I sighed thinking about how exhausting the day was. But seeing some beautiful bunches of roses lightened up my mood. Suddenly I remembered that I don't have a decent dress for the upcoming party. Since it has been many months I haven't gone shopping. I think I should buy a new dress. I started searching for a clothing store. Since I am new here I don't have any single clue about the locations of shops and stores.

As I was searching I saw a huge shopping centre right in front of me. The sight made me disbelieve. I decided to take a look since I have some savings. Walking past numerous shops I couldn't decide which shop I should depart for. They all looked extremely expensive as I couldn't afford it. Suddenly my eyes laid on a simple and affordable clothing store. So I decided to proceed. There were many beautiful, simple and affordable clothes.

"Which one should I take?!'' I was really confused right now. As I was searching I saw a beautiful and simple and most importantly a perfect and decent for the upcoming party. It was a simple black dress and also it had my shoulders covered and also it was perfect; not too long nor too short. Just perfect. So I decided to choose this one. I went to a lady I guess who works here and asked, "I liked this dress, I need to try, where's the changing room?"

"Yes, sure miss, the changing room is there, just take a right and there you go." I smiled and started walking towards the changing room. I found it right in the corner and then entered the changing room and locked the door. I started  undressing myself and quickly wore the dress. O.M.G

It was perfect. I will buy this dress. That's it. Thank god I am not a picky person. I changed myself and went to the cash counter and decided to buy the dress. Thank god l had my savings. My savings were more than enough to buy this dress. As I am an introvert, I used to not go out a lot with my friends so I never got time to spend my money. and here's now, my first ever party. I hope it will be good. I paid for the dress and the lady packed my dress. I mouthed a little thank you to the lady and started to exit the store.

I thought maybe l can roam a little. As only 30 minutes had passed, l still had more than 30 minutes so I decided to use the time. As l passed through the shops, I saw many luxurious shops such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel. There were many but I didn't pay attention because I had seen them before. As I was walking something caught my attention and that was none other than a bridal shop. It was pretty and fancy. By the look of the shop I think only rich people can afford the dresses. But who cares? I am just looking at them. Then I saw a dress that just literally took my breath away.

It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen in my whole life of 17 years.Only if l were rich and beautiful could I afford this dress. But, whoever will have this dress will be so lucky. I sighed and laughed a bit at my unlucky self and decided to head out of the mall.

                              "Only if l was this lucky"

________________________________________________________________________________

So It's only a filler. The main part is starting from the next part, (the party). And also you will get to know a lot of new characters from the upcoming chapters.

So stay tuned and thanks for supporting

Annyeong 💜✨