11

Y/N POV

This is home?!?!?!! This is a fucking mansion. It's literally so big and only me and Taehyung are living here? alone? I would probably get lost in this big ass mansion. We entered the house and there were so many rooms. But wait, are we gonna sleep in the same room? No way I am going to do that.

"Don't worry, we are going to sleep in a different bedroom and that one is your room

"Don't worry, we are going to sleep in a different bedroom and that one is your room." He said pointing at the room that was on the first floor and went to his room that was two rooms away. Ok, thank god that there are TWO different rooms. I enter my room and see everything was organised like my clothes and everything. That's good. I changed my clothes and drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. I remember my mom lecturing me about how I should do everything for Taehyung like cooking for him. Am I his servant or something?!? Anyways, I gst ready and went down and started to cook some pancakes and coffee for us. Like I just got married and I am going to college, wtf? I need a break. I see him coming down.

He comes and sits down. "Good morning." I said with some hesitation. "Morning, thank you for the food." We start to eat in silence and then he suddenly starts speaking,  "As we both share the same college and major, there are high chances of people knowing about our marriage. The only people who know about this should be our friends. Remember this." He finished talking and looked at me.

"And yes, I don't want you to go around, talk or hangout with boys. Even if we don't love each other, this marriage still exists, so please consider that instead." I looked at him, how can he just say that?! Wtf? "You think I am going to do that?" I asked him. "I don't know anything, we are still married and doing so will not only spoil my reputation in future but yours too"

"Why are you worrying about me? You can't just order me around like that." I said after rolling my eyes. "Talking to you is like hitting my head on a hard wall. And yes, you have to listen to everything. I am going. Leave after 5 minutes." He gets up and leaves. Huh….I am so done. I wash the dishes and finish arranging everything and then leave to go to my college.

Days have passed by, I am still here in this mansion. This is a little stressful but yeah we have been ignoring each other. Everything is good in college, I am with Jungkook half of the time. He helps me in my studies and we group study. I always see Taehyung glaring at me, like I know he said don't go around with boys and blah blah. But Jungkook is our friend so that shouldn't be a problem. I and Jungkook have become a little closer than before.

But Jungkook is our friend so that shouldn't be a problem. I and Jungkook have become a little closer than before. Today was usually the same. Everything was already but I haven't seen Taehyung since morning. Where would he have gone? I sighed and entered the mansion. It really looked empty.