15

Y/N's POV

I blocked the number and then called the first person that came to my mind. "Hello? Sunmi?" I said. "Hey,
Y/N. You called after so long. Any problem?" "Sunmi, someone unknown just messaged me saying Taehyung is hiding something from me." "Taehyung? Why would he hide something from you?"

"And even if he did, he would first tell this to Jimin and Jimin would come and tell me." "Really? I just don't know, I have blocked that number so let's see." "Y/N, I think you should inform Taehyung all about this." "It's just so stupid, he will think I don't trust him."

"It's up to you, Y/N. Well, I gotta go. I have some work." "No problem, let's meet sometime." "Yes, sure. Byee." "Bye." I ended the call. Should I call Taehyung or not? No, let it be. Poor him, he will think I am suspecting him for no reason. But still, it is just so sudden. How can someone just message me and then be like,
"your husband is hiding something from you."

Something is just not right. He is still in office and I have a lot of time too. Should l just check? I mean- we are married and stuff. It won't matter. But still, it's his privacy. But he will not know, right? Ok, I have to do it. I got up from my place and went to his room. My hands were shaking from nervousness.

As I opened the door, I saw how his room was so clean and beautiful. Y/N, you are getting distracted. Let's search. There are still some hours left for him to come home. First thing I did was open his cupboard and start to search through clothes and small cabinets in it. I kept on searching but there was nothing to be found so I arranged the things as it was.

I just found some albums and some certificates of his previous school. So, he studied in the U.S.A. Impressive. He looks so young in these pictures. There were only three cupboards in his room. I went directly to the small cabinet  beside his bed. As I opened I saw some types of pills for cold and cough and a first aid box.

So, the only cupboard left was the one on the right. I opened it and found 2-3 books. I kept it on the bed and I saw something pretty unusual. I saw a book very familiar to me. There was a brown diary, not too small nor too big. It was kind of old and I had seen it somewhere. I opened the diary and saw a sign 'M.M' on the corner of the book.

The only 'M.M' I knew was Miss Mina. I turned some of the pages of that diary and the handwriting was indeed of Miss Mina?!?! What is her diary doing here? In Taehyung's room? This is so weird. I sat myself straight and started to read everything in the book. I know it's wrong but I don't care anymore.

I read each and every word of the book and kept on reading it. It was so hard for me to process all this. I have a twin sister who was adopted before me in the U.S.A and I don't know?!?!. Tears started to come out of my eyes. I have a twin sister? And I didn't know she existed for 18 years?!! I started to cry, how can Taehyung do all this to me, especially?!?

And how does he know about Miss Mina? Does he know I am adopted? This is so confusing. As I was reading the diary That's when the door opened, "Oh hi, Y/N. You, in my room?-" he looked at my hands and started to come closer to me. "Y/N, I can explain. Please-" "STAY AWAY FROM ME, KIM TAEHYUNG."

I went near the wall and held my hair. "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!? SUCH A BIG THING AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT?!? YOU KNOW WHAT?!? YOU ARE FUCKING DONE. I AM GOING." I started to go to the door and that's when he came closer to me. "Y/N, listen wait let me explain-"

''I don't want your explanation, leave me." I went to my room and started to pack some clothes and some money that I had saved in the past. "Y/N, don't go." I saw Taehyung crying and following me. I don't care. And left the house. Now, where should l go? It's already night. Where will l go? Then I got an idea, I quickly took my phone and called someone.