Chapter 2

Thoughts

Two weeks in prison.

No one has come to visit me yet, They must still be afraid of me, it's a good thing.

Even not being with them, I keep accompanying them in their thoughts, in their nightmares.

I tried to check this place a bit, it don't have lots things, but I thought that I could find something that could help to escape.

In the chest I found some empty books, and pens. I can use them to write my plan, or maybe write different ways to make them pay.

I wonder what they are doing, I wonder if any of them will come to see me, maybe, maybe not.

But that damn clock is so stressful, I mean it's the only noise in here, but it doesn't let me sleep.

It's interesting how everything I did led to this, maybe if they had listened it would have ended differently.

Should I be grateful that they at least let me keep the mask? I don't know. Probably not.

They took my clothes and left me with this orange shirt, old pants and not even shoes.

The prison floor feels very hot, but luckily I found some bandages and managed to use them as socks, my feet would have been horribly injured if I kept walking with nothing covering them.

But I will never feel cold.

I hate this.