Chapter 3

Anger.

One month in prison.

This place has nothing, is it even prepared to have a person in it?

All I have is a bed, a bucket full of water, a chest and a bathroom ... That thing is just a damn square, it's not even a bathroom.

What am I supposed to do here, do they want me to change my mind by being here? They think they have me under control in this place but it only bothers me more that they locked me up here.

NO ONE POV.

Dream was sitting on the bed, thinking about all the bad things that others did, was he also to blame? Yes. But it was something he refused to accept. Sometimes stories don't have happy endings, and even if dream was trying to help, he take it too far.
Maybe, at some point, the reason why he started everything got lost, in the thousands of moments of pain and war in his memory. But the desire for revenge did not let him advance from his point of view, losing himself in despair for power, forgetting his friends, his family.

That's why he was there, in that prison, and deep inside him, he knew that.

But the anger inside him would not let him think, would not let him see his mistakes, and maybe, feel guilty for them.

Or maybe he knew his mistakes but he decide to ignore them? The power blinded him so much to lead him to this moment?

Maybe.

_______________/
Author's note.

The chapters from now on will be a bit longer.

I hope you are enjoying this story.

:]