Halloween special

Happy Halloween!

This chapter is not part of the story and it will not affect the story plot at all, it's just something extra to celebrate the spooky month.

And yes, this chapter was not planned, but I still hope you enjoy the chapter and have a good Halloween!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Please auntie, sapnap and George are waiting outside for me!" The cute and innocent voice of a child said, an special child, dream.

"Almost done honey." A pretty woman talk, white and brown hair like cotton candy, and a smile that would destroy the monster under the bed, Puffy or what dream calls her, Captain Puffy.

"Done!" The woman spoke again, she was just putting a few finishing touches on Dream's outfit before, if you want to know, Dream is disguised as a werewolf.

"Am I scary? Am I not?" Dream said trying to imitate a wolf growl.

"The scariest wolf ever!" The woman said while poking the face of dream. "Maybe you should show it to sapnap and George..."

"Oh right!" Dream said while running to the front door.

"Don't forget your trick-or-treat bag!" Puffy screamed only to see Dream come back for the bag in a rush.

"Thanks auntie! Bye!"

The woman stayed still, and a little chuckle came out of her mouth, "have a nice Halloween my little wolf." She said before walking to the kitchen.

While outside the house...

"Dream you are soooo slow" sapnap said, he was disguised as a vampire.

"Yeah, next time I'm not going to wait for you" George said with his arms crossed, trying to look mean, he was disguised as a witch.

"Sorry guys...but look at my outfit! Isn't it pretty? Auntie made it just for me!" Dream said while posing, trying to imitate a wolf.

"Well, mine's better" George said, still trying to be mean, "but yours is pretty cool too..." He said that in a whisper, nobody really understands why does he try to be mean but he never actually hurt someone with his words.

"Yeah yeah, but let's hurry before the other kids take all the yummy candy!" Sapnap said, "I don't wanna eat ugly fruit again, come on!" he finished saying, then he grabbed George and Dream hands and started running.

The three of them had a really pretty Halloween, asking for candy and scaring smaller children. And maybe stealing other children candy's , even tho only sapnap did the last thing.

But it was time to rest and share the candy, it's like a tradition to them, after asking for candy they would go to a very, very secret place, and sit in the shadow of a tree, then they would show their candy to the others and eat together.

And that's exactly what they were doing.

"Sapnap, I give you this candy if you give me that one!" Dream said.

"I want two candy's then!" Sapnap said while trying to grab another candy of dream collection.

"No, only one!" Dream said after punching sapnap hand.

"Ow! Then I don't give you any!" Sapnap said while caressing his hand. Dream only stick his tongue out.

Sapnap then saw George grabbing some of dream candy's, "why do you let him grab candy! He didn't even ask you!" Sapnap said a little jealous.

"Be- because... Uhm. He doesn't have a lot of candy, I'm just sharing!" Dream said, George did have candy, even more than dream but that was the only thing he could think of.

"Liar! You only give him candy cause you like him!" sapnap said jealous, almost feeling betrayed, even though he was only being dramatic.

"I don't!" Dream said with a little blush in his checks, he hated that.

But while dream and sapnap were fighting, George was stealing candy from them both, he really couldn't care less.

And from the shadows, in the distant trees of the darkest forest ever seen, there were three creatures watching, a werewolf, a vampire and a witch, they are not from that timeline, but you know, sometimes you need to remember the cool times when you were just a child.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As I said before, this little story doesn't change anything in the real story plot, it's just for fun AND Halloween!

But I'd still like to read if you have any theories about this impromptu story, heh heh.

I hope you liked it, and now the real story will continue in its normal course, and sorry for the delay in updating,

I would also like to thank you for all the support you have given me, really, thanks!

And if you have any constructive criticism I would love to hear it, I really want to improve my writing. 

<3