Chapter 4

Hate.

Two months in prison.

Dream —

Dream was pacing the room, annoyed by the actions of others, and maybe just maybe, annoyed by his own actions.

"I didn't want to do this!" He said in a whisper, clenching his fists, "if only y'all listen to me!" He was upset, upset about everything, for them, for him, "Do you think I wanted to become the villain!?" he yelled as loud as he could, "I just wanted a home, a family" he was tired, tired of being the bad guy, "all of you are wrong ... You are wrong!" He hit the obsidian wall, damaging his hands, the pain ran through his arm but he didn't stop there. He hit it again and again, he didn't care about the pain, he just wanted to get rid of all his anger.

His hands were bleeding, his fingers looked broken, and the wall had blood on it, but he didn't even stop to shed a tear, not a single one. He didn't care if he had broken his hands doing that, he just lay down on his bed, falling into a deep sleep.

He did that for days. He yelled at the wall as he hit it, trying to feel better, but that didn't relieve him, he just hurt himself. And by the time he realized that, his hands were completely hurt. He felt like an idiot for having believe that doing that would help in something.

But he was so mad, how would he realized about his actions?

"I'm such an idiot" Dream said sitting on the bed watching his hands "I can't believe that I thought that would help" thinking. "Like..." He stop "Schlatt" He said it, the name of the man he hated the most. Memories began to float towards him like magnets. Memories that he didn't want to remember.

Flashback

A scared little dream standing behind the slightly open door as he watched what was happening in the living room. "You don't know how to take care of that child!" The woman screamed "I can give him a better life!" She said, "He's my son! I know how to raise a child" his father spoke while holding a bottle of alcohol in his hand. "Really!? You're an alcoholic! What are you going to teach that kid!?" they were fighting. "Shut up!" He hit the woman with the bottle, she fell to the ground while bleeding.

"Aunt!" The little boy ran into the living room, sitting next to the bleeding woman, "stop crying" the father said as he grabbed the boy's hair and pulled it. He dragged him to his room, the little boy just cried as he grabbed his head, it hurt, it hurt a lot. "My duckling..." The woman said before passing out.

"Let me go! Auntie!" The little one cried out, "Shut up, shut up, shut up." His father dragged him to his room and threw him there, the little boy hit his head on the edge of the bed, his father saw him for a few seconds and then locked the door. He locked him there, all alone.

"Aunt! Daddy!" The little one scream "I don't want to be here please! Dad! "He screamed loudly, as loud as he could. "Please! I promise not to cry anymore!" He was scared, after all he was just a four year old kid with a fear of the dark.

End of flashback.