"Maybe another reality." - Multiple📝⛓

!Disclaimer!
This story contains shifting malfunctions and can cause a fear with shifting, creating blockage, continue at your own risk.

•Characters•
kageyama
hisoka
tsukishima
inosuke
Shigaraki
Dabi
(Your age fluctuates between characters)

-Description-
You have only ever shifted once and continue to achieve that goal again. Weeks pass, and you finally shift again...but it's different. What happens when your worlds collide and real feelings arise?

y/n pov
I slowly open my eyes and see i'm in my waiting room. I'm slightly confused since i normally just shift directly to my dr. I imagine a portal and walk through so I can reach my dr.

The portal closes behind me and I begin to look around. I notice I'm in a odd reality, I'm in my 'desired' bedroom. 'Which reality is this?' I think.

I walk through my house and still can't tell. I get to the front door and my phone begins to ring. I answer it, it's kageyama.

"Where are you? I've been waiting forever." He says. 'what.' "Uh sorry, slept in. Where are you?" I ask, hoping to get some answers. "Outside the school. Did you not go today? We were supposed to go to the mall to celebrate school getting out. You forgot?" He sounded hurt. 'I did not think this through'

"I'm on my way, sorry. See you soon!" I answer. I get in my car and drive to the school. 'I'm so lost. This is the haikyu reality? How do I have a license then?' I brush the thoughts away so I can focus on driving.

I arrive at the school and pull up to Kageyama. He gets in, irritated. "Sorry about that, wasn't all here today" I explain. "Obviously." He says. He puts on a playlist, which is one we made together. His mood brightens up, which causes me to also.

We arrive at a mall and I am left in pure shock. I see Dabi and Shigaraki leaning against the wall as if waiting for someone. I walk inside with Kageyama and hope i'm not seen. That attempt was useless. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?" I hear Dabi yell. 'crap.'

"H-hey guys" I manage to say. "You know these guys y/n?" Kageyama ask, getting defensive. "Yea, they do. We're their boyfriends." 'plural? what's going on here...'
"Both of you?" Kageyama ask, clearly upset. "Uh..." I get cut off by Shigaraki coming up beside me and going to grab my hand. I'm pushed away by Kageyama.

I freak out and run in the other direction. I get to a small bookstore and head inside. 'This can't be happening. What kind of shifting malfunction is this?' I look around trying to calm myself. I walk towards the manga section and run into someone else. 'Great...'

"T-tsukki?" I say. "Didn't I say not to call me that?" He responds bluntly. "Heh, sorry. It's a nice nickname though" I tell him. "What are you doing here?" He ask. "I'm not really sure but I have to catch up later, bye!" I begin to turn around, trying to get away from all of this. However, before I can someone grabs my wrist and turns me around. It's Tsukishima. He kisses my forehead then bids me a good day.

'For such a blunt guy, he sure has his ways'

'crap crap crap. this is insane!' I begin to worry. 'How many more people are going to be here?' I exit the store through the opposite side. I walk on the sidewalk wondering if anyone had noticed I left yet or not. I see a bubble tea store and head inside.

I walk to the counter and make my order. 'I really need this right now.' I go to pick a table. I look around and notice this shop is combined with a knickknack store. It has cards, face paint, jewelry and much more. I hear my order called and go up to get it but i'm met with someone else there.

"Hello darling." A alluring voice says. I look slightly up and see brightly colored hair. "Oh hey hisoka." I say, slightly relieved. "What are you doing here love?" He ask. I drag him to my table and feel comfortable with explaining what's going on. "You...have other love interest?" He says heartbroken. "No I-" I'm cut off as Hisoka gets up and walks out of the shop. "Hisoka!" I yell after him but it's no use.

I walk out of the shop not even bothering to finish my drink. 'How could this be happening?' I walk on the sidewalk again as I start to tear up. I wipe my tears since they are getting in the way of my sight. Then accidentally bump into someone and I fall backwards.

"I'm so sorry, I'm not having the best day. Please accept my apology!" I plead. I feel a rough hand reach for mine and help me up. I open my eyes and see Inosuke. "Oh." I let out. "Y/n. Are you ok...?" He ask. "No, but I can't tell you about it. You'd hate me too." I sadly explain. "Too?" He questions. "Uh...nothing! I have to go..." I say. He hugs me and I begin to cry even more.

He wipes my tears and tells me to see him when I'm ready. Honestly I don't know why I can't leave yet. I know my safe word but I just can't, it doesn't feel right.

I eventually get back to my car but run into everyone. They are all waiting, looking for answers. "So...y/n. You have something you want to tell us?" Tsukishima ask. "I really can't!" I yell and continue. "If I do you all will hate me even more and I can't have the pressure of knowing my favorite people who make me feel safe and cared for hate me!"

They all stand there in shock. "Y/n. What the hell?" Kageyama questions. "Really?" Inosuke adds. "You can't run away this time." Dabi says. "I know but you guys can't know the truth. It's better not knowing, trust me." I breathe out, trying to catch my breath. Hisoka has tears in his eyes. "They're correct. It's much better that way."

I finally break and fall to my knees. "I'm sorry I can't tell you and that you're being put through this but...I didn't mean for this to happen." I take slow breaths.

They all look at me in disbelief, confused but still pissed and hurt. I look up and begin crying again. How come I still have tears left? I don't know.

Inosuke walks away, he's just completely done with it. "My first crush and this is how it ends? Never again." He whispers.

Tsukishima pushes up his glasses. "What a waste of time." He scoffs. He also begins to walk away.

Kageyama just yells a three worded sentence. One I never wanted to hear. "I hate you!" He walks in a separate direction.

Dabi and Shigaraki walk off together while cursing ever having met me.

and Hisoka? He hurt the most. He walked up to me and bent down, he kissed my forehead and patted my head. "Maybe another reality love. But you have destroyed this one."

a/n
Hope you cried! Let's me know i'm doing a good job 🥲 Don't worry though, there will be fluff after. <3