Only love makes you that crazy - Blackstar❤️‍🔥

!Disclaimer!
This story contains content that may be triggering for some! Continue at your own risk

-Description-
You are a student at the DWMA. You have many friends and an amazing boyfriend, the amazing blackstar! Your life is pretty great, until you discover something unsettling. Do you accept? or do you deny?

y/n pov
Classes end and it's lunch time. I sit with Blackstar, Soul, Maka, Tsubaki, Crona, Kid, and his two weapons. That's pretty much my friend group and we get along very well, aside from Cronas black blood, weapon thing.

As I suspected, Blackstar forgot his lunch. I give him the food I packed for him and I can tell he wants to hug me, with literally all the energy he has. "Can I hug you?" He ask. I nod and he swoops me up once again, us both laughing and just living in the moment.

Though all good moments must come to an end, and in this case by one of Souls snard remarks. "Get a room you two" Blackstar sets me down and his energy totally changes. "You're just jealous" He wasn't serious but Soul and him 'joke' about it so much, it's hard to tell.

Soul just laughs an continues eating. We all chat and eat, just enjoying our time together. The best part of it though, is the pinkie holding.

It's sort of me and Blackstars thing, he likes the idea of him knowing he could have me by a thin thread but still, no one could could break us apart. Plus I prefer limited physical touch, which he respects.

Lunch ends and classes continue, it's all pretty boring and honestly I don't really pay attention. Then the most beautiful sound plays, the bell. Schools over! For the weekend at least.

Blackstar and I depart from the classroom, pinkies intertwined. However, I am stopped abruptly when someone whistles at me and grabs my shoulder. I stumble back and am forcefully released from Blackstars hand.

I turn around and bluntly ask what they want. "What?" I cross my arms to show annoyance. But that was just a coverup, I was actually pretty worried. Blackstar knows it too, he isn't annoyed though. He's enraged.

The person manner completely switches. They reach their hand out to greet me, I think for a moment and decide to return it. As I do so, I can feel a cold stare over my shoulder.

The person calmly speaks. "Hey, I've seen you around and have seen how smart you are, not to mention attractive. I was wondering if i could get some tutoring lessons and maybe your number?" They stare at my chest the whole time.

I stand there silently for a second, in shock. I feel two arm wrapping around me, then a head resting on mine. "Aw isn't this cute. You're hitting on my partner in front of me? Bold move." Blackstar glares at the person in front of me and I realize the jealousy going on.

The person doesn't even care to notice him though. They hand me a small piece of paper and wink. The paper had their number on it and a sketch of a camera. "If you haven't noticed, I have a boyfriend. So that'll be a no." They walk away without saying anything.

'What the hell? They can't be serious right? And what's up with the camera drawing?'

"Can I burn that piece of paper?" He says in a half joking manner. I laugh and agree with him. That person was a creep.

-Time skip to your house-

Blackstar and I are chilling on the couch watching a movie with a high-burning candle going on the table next to us.

'who knew such a small piece of paper would create a fire so big?'

I eventually fell asleep on the couch and Blackstar carried me to my room. He kissed my forehead, in hopes I was awake enough to feel it.

-Time skip to lunch the next day-

Blackstar and I arrive at a cat cafe for lunch, we were meeting up with our friend group. I was very excited as it was my first time at a cat cafe! We all sit down and browse the menu, filled with paw prints and a decent amount of fur.

As I was deciding on which sushi to get my eyes lock on someone across the room and my heart drops. It's the person from yesterday. I sink into my seat hoping they didn't see me.

The waitress comes around and we all order our food. It was absolutely delicious! Even after we finish eating we stick around a while to hang out with the cats.

Maka had to leave early because turns out she's allergic to cats, Tsubaki took her home.

Before we leave I go to the bathroom, everyone waits outside the cafe for me. As I walk towards the bathroom I notice the burning-note person following me. I quicken my pace.

I was too shaken to actually go to the bathroom, I just wanted to get back to my friends and especially my boyfriend. Little did I know they followed me in there.

I realized this when I was cornered.

"So y/n...do you think you're better than me or something? I think you could smile more you know..."

I would've ran but not like I had that option. I stood there like a deer in headlights, staring this person down as if the first one to blink was a goner.

At least until I heard the door swing wide open. It was Blackstar. 'Oh thank god! Honestly death would've been the answer over standing another minute here with them'

Blackstar walks in with an absolute adrenaline rush. He quickly calms down though so he can calm me. He walks me out to the rest of the group. "One sec, i'll be right back" He says in a determined tone.

He walks back to the bathroom where the person still was. He opens the door, takes three steps and swings his leg around tripping them. They fall on their face, resulting in a nose bleed.

"You got a lot of nerve making moves like that, even after they said no. Learn some human decency." Blackstar kneels down and lifts their chin up. "And if I ever catch you pulling a stunt like that again...you won't need that tutoring."

He stands up and walks out as if nothing happened.

•To be continued 😏