~2~

Edited

3rd POV

The sunlight shone inside the room through the curtain slits of Izuku's room. The boy is still sleeping soundly despite being so late in the morning. Suddenly, a loud blonde make way to his room with 2 pans in her hands as she hit them, making a loud clanking sound, resulting for the boy to wake up with a groan. 

"Wake up sleepyhead! It's 9 in the morning and it's time to work!" 

Oh yeah, Izuku had dropped out from school and he is taking online classes now. He is working at the cafe as a full time worker, his coffee and cakes are best, according to Alice and Izuku had no problem whatsoever. 

He stood up, still half awake and look into the mirror, catching a glimpse of white wings on his back. Oh he had wings now- 

Wait wings?? Since when? Wtf? 

Izuku is now wide awake, seeing his large white wings behind him as he screamed, alarming Alice who are downstairs making breakfast. She dashed upstairs in panic, 

"What happen?! Why did you scream? Anything wrong?!"

"Alice! I-I had wings! Look!"

Izuku showed off his wings, not noticing his features are becoming more bright and dazzling. Alice had to shield herself from the bright light coming from Izuku and stood in awe from his wings.

"It's beautiful Izu, really. Do you want to go see a doctor after this?"

"Yep! I need to register my quirk after all! And Alice? Earth to Alice!" Izuku's scream snapped Alice out of daze, still amazed from the angelic wings behind the boy. 

"H-huh? Oh yeah! I wonder if you can retract those wings, they seemed to be too big to fit in most doors..." Alice wondered, making Izuku realize his wings are indeed.... massive.

"I don't know? Let me try first." Izuku pictured of his wings disappeared and then suddenly, the weight from behind decreased, he opened his eyes again and his wings did disappear. 

'So I can hide them. But it's kind of uncomfortable though, maybe I will need to let them out sometimes....' 

Izuku is happy, he is beaming and it is making Alice dizzy from the light coming from the oblivious boy in front of her. He changed drastically, his dead eyes seemed to come back to life and he looked more......angelic. 

The boy is beautiful, really. In fact, Alice could bet that the boy is more beautiful than the girls out there, making the girl to get worried if her now younger brother will get snatched away. 

Both of them agreed to go meet the doctor after breakfast, the cafe will need to wait for a bit before opening. The cafe is very popular amongst the neighbourhood because of the delicious coffee and sweets they have there, making it a hot spot to hang out. 

~~~

"Congratulations! Izuku here have a very powerful quirk, I am glad to see you again child!" The same doctor from 8 years ago smiled, she is also excited to see the boy coming back with a really rare and insanely powerful quirk. 

"As you can see, your quirk's name is Angel. You can basically do anything like a angel can do, that includes; Healing powers, Enhanced Abilities, Light Manipulation, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Telepathy and of course your wings. You may develop more abilities in the future but this is the only ones that I can detect. 

Healing: basically what the name says, but it is more powerful than any healing quirks out there. 

Drawbacks: If you used your healing quirk too much, you may experience extreme fatigue or pass out because of the energy loss. But the limit can be increased by training.