~8~

3rd POV

Izuku is standing in front of the massive gates of UA, Eri is in his arms. The students are staring at him because why would THE Flash do at their school? At this moment, Izuku had known that he is very popular, a lot of students came to ask for his signature, which he gave gladly. 

He finally made it to the principle's office, he opened the door and all of his uncles are there, including Auntie Nem and Granny Chiyo. All Might and Green Telek are there too, which made Izuku grumbled at the sight of his 'parents'.

"Good Morning."

"Good Morning Flash." 

"Let's get onto the meeting, shall we?"

With that they started, UA now have a dorm system, making his job at the cafe a bit difficult. But then the heroes brought the Izuku and Touya's case up, Flash immediately cut off the detective's speech. 

"Can I say something please?"

"Go ahead Flash." 

"Actually, I am thinking about revealing my identity here. Please do not freak out or anything, I did it because I will be a student here and I thought that you guys deserved to know..."

Izuku then placed Eri with Shota and slowly opened his mask, revealing the half mask and his blonde hair, the heroes are shocked when they saw the face of the friendly boy at the cafe. But he is not done yet, he peeled down the mask and now his face is full in display. 

"Izuku!?" 

Shota placed Eri on the desk, making his way to his nephew and enveloped him into a hug, the hero almost cried when he saw his favorite nephew in front of him, alive and well. The rest of his uncles are shocked too, Auntie Nemuri is crying. 

"I'm so sorry guys, I know you have known me from the boy at the cafe, I hope you understand my actions."

"No we don't Izuku! Why did you ran away? Izumi cried everyday for your return, son!" A lie, the detective thought, sending Izuku a message with his eyes as the latter nodded.

"Who are you calling your son now? Watch your mouth because your son is dead, it is Flash or Hikari to you. You lost the privilege to call me my name a long time ago." 

"Don't be rude to your father, Izuku! We will take you home right in this instant!" 

"If you take him home then I will revoke your hero license forever, you are lucky that I didn't throw you in prison like Endeavour. Sit your ass down or get out of this room." 

The detective said- more like hissed, he is pissed. No, they are pissed. How dare they make like everything never happened? Even declared to take Izuku home? Are they nuts? 

"Thank you detective. Once again, it's Flash or Hikari to you. I stay at my place now, and you two are banned from my cafe. Speaking of the cafe, Nezu, I think it might be a problem if I stayed at the dorms. The cafe is too busy with people and there are only 2 workers there, plus my coffee~" 

"Right! How about if you move your cafe in here? The teachers and students love your coffee and cookies right? I don't see any problem with that." 

"It's okay I guess. And for Touya, I know where he is but, he does not wish to make himself known yet." 

"We understand Izuku. Now you owe Aizawa coffee and cookies, I see that he won't let you go anytime sooner." 

They then realized that the hobo man had slept on the boy's shoulder, tear stains are obvious on his face. They understand though, he is the most devastated when Izuku was gone so they let him be for now.