~10~

3rd POV 

It's night at the dorms, Izuku is done with his room's decoration and he is thirsty. He went down to the common room and found his old bullies on the couch, doing who knows what. It's actually Izumi keep bothering Katsuki and the latter is seconds away from blowing her face off.

Izuku ignored them and went straight to the kitchen, taking a glass of water and suddenly felt hungry. He thought on what he could make as he rummages around the fridge. Then he found the perfect ingredients to make his favorite food, Katsudon! 

He knew that it's late, but he is hungry so who cares right? Izuku started to cook and then suddenly the class came down to see his cooking. They are amazed, Izuku's coffee is the best and now he could cook? 

"Hungry?" 

Izuku said teasingly and the class nodded, their saliva almost dripping down their mouth as they watched the ex-vigilante cook. 

"Wait for a bit, they will be done soon." They scramble around the dining area, taking their seats as they waited. 

For sure, not long after that the meal was served. They tasted the meal and was impressed, it is one hell great Katsudon! 

"When did you learn to cook, Izuku?" Uraraka asked him, still impressed. 

"If you are being neglected your whole life, then you will learn to survive the hard way."

His nonchalant reply made the class to stop eating and stare at the boy, he had gave small hints about his not-so-good past and to say that they are angry will be an understatement. Hitoshi only patted the boy's back softly, knowing that the boy doesn't like being pitied. 

"Anyone want coffee and chill?" Izuku broke the silence and changed the topic. He stood up and make his way to the counter again, the dishes are dumped into the sink and he washed them.

"Yeah!" 

"Izuku's coffee is the best!" 

"Of course!"

That made the mood lighter, not for the duo though. Katsuki thought it's time and stood up, harshly yanking Izumi's arm around his and slowly make way to the kitchen. Izumi was caught off guard and fell face first on the couch, making the guys and girls snicker at her pathetic attempt.

"Oi nerd"

"What now Bakugou"

The loss of nickname made Katsuki flinch, where is Kacchan?

"What happened to Kacchan?" 

"The nickname died ever since I ran, Bakugou. Now what do you want?" 

Izuku's back faced the Pomeranian, his long hair was left untied and he is wearing a simple hoodie and shorts. Katsuki gulped down his saliva when he saw the smooth thighs of his old friend, but then composed himself. 

"Where did you go this past 3 years? I am worried for you." The shorter boy snorted at his awkward attempt. 

"Worried? Why? I thought you hated me?" His reply was so bitter and it made Katsuki's heart hurt once again. 

"I- I didn't! I never did! I just-" 

"You just what, Katsuki? Are you implying that you bullied me because you are worried for me? Don't get me laugh Katsuki, I just wanted to hear a simple word from you and then we can start over again" Izuku turned to leave but then a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist. 

"I'm sorry."

"Come again?"

"I am sorry for bullying you, I know there is no solid reason for me to bully you but trust me! My stupid past self is just too scared to admit it and ended up lashing on you. I am so sorry Izuku..."