~11~

3rd POV

"You guys ready?" A couple of excited yes coming from the class and made Izuku smiled softly.

"Remember to do your best! Enjoy the festival as much as you can, I'll be cheering for you!"

"Izuu~ Give me a good luck charm please?" Denki gave his best puppy eyes to Izuku, hoping the latter to give him what he wants. Izuku chuckled and gave him a peck on his cheeks, the class erupted into a chaos, the girls except Izumi enjoying the scene with popcorns on their lap.

"No fair! I want it too!"

"Kaminari-kun! It is not heroic to take advantage of your classmate!"

"Izuku! I want a kiss too!"

"Alright guys, calm down now okay?" Izuku chuckled and gave a small peck to everyone, giving a hug to the girls except for Izumi and the boys blushed pink.

"Thank you Izuku!"

"No problem! Now I will get going okay? See you guys later!" Izuku waved, the guys slowly waved back as they watched his back slowly disappear.

~~~~

Izuku skipped to the food stalls, hoping to find Alice and Eri. Touya had gone off on a date with his crush and Izuku smirked at that. Finally, he saw Alice is roaming endlessly, Eri is clinging on her neck as she carried the kid.

"Alice! Eri!" Izuku ran up to his sisters and they beamed. He took Eri and guided them to the VIP section, Nezu had gave them both a pass.

They saw Touya is flirting with Hawks, the latter is blushing furiously and Izuku snorted.

"Look who is in love~" Both of them jolted at the voice and Izuku laughed loudly, catching the attention of the heroes present.

"S-Shut up! You are one to talk!" Hawks stuttered.

"At least I am not awkward like you~" Izuku said. The heroes are confused, who is this kid? Why is he wearing a uniform similar to the famous vigilante? And the wings.. Could it be?

"How rude of me! I'm sorry fellas. I am Flash, also known as Hikari and Izuku. Nice to meet you!" The heroes gawked, the famous vigilante is a 15 year old kid!

"Nice to meet you Flash!" The heroes replied back, then some heroes are just asking some questions but none too personal, most of them knew his back story and shared their sympathy with the boy.

"I gotta get going now! Take care of Eri and Alice for me please, thank you!" Izuku then gave a small kiss on their foreheads and make way to the podium, where Midnight is.

He arrived at the podium and noticed that they are just getting started. He is in his vigilante outfit, his wings are out, mask off and his hair is left untied. Midnight handed him a mic and he started to do his magic.

"Hello everyone! I am Flash, your host for today along with Midnight. I am now attending UA as a hero course student so I hope we can be friends." His introduction made the students stared at awe.

"Without dragging any further, let's invite the student representative for today, Bakugou Katsuki." Midnight stated.

Katsuki made his way up to the podium and Izuku handed him his mic. Katsuki send him a wink, resulting a hit on his arms and he started his speech- more like a declaration for him to win. Izuku face palmed and took his mic back.

"If you fail to make that come true then no more coffee or cuddles for you Kacchan." He teased and winked at the blonde, making him flustered. The guys are grumbling in jealousy, except class A of course. They each got a kiss earlier and still happy with it.