~5~

Time skip 3 years after: 1 week before UA entrance exam

3rd POV 

"Hey Hito? I have something to say to you." 

Izuku fiddled with his fingers, he thought that he wanted to come clean to his friend, the guilt of lying to him is eating him up and he can't take it anymore. 

Hitoshi was cleaning the last table of the day, his dad can't come tonight so he will need to go home by himself, not that he minded. He hummed to Izuku as a response and waited for the shorter boy to continue. 

"Uh um, I wanted to say sorry. I have been lying to you this whole time." 

This caught Hitoshi's attention. Then he put down the rag and faced the boy, he saw Hikari was fidgeting and nervous for some reason. He is confused, why does he look so tense?

"Lying about what?"

"Actually..... my name is not Hikari." Hitoshi was stunned, what?

"Then what is your name?" 

"It is actually.... Izuku." 

Now this news make Hitoshi widened his eyes, his dad had been talking about a boy that went missing 3 years ago named Izuku. If this is the Izuku his dad has been talking about this whole time, then he was blind to not notice. 

"Izuku? As in the boy that went missing 3 years ago?" 

"I'm so sorry, but yes." 

Hitoshi couldn't help but to jump onto his friend, pulling him into a hug. He knows what the Izuku had gone through and why he ran away, the heroes thought he is dead, worse case scenario, joined the villainy. That made Hitoshi hated the 4 that made Izuku ran away.

Izuku was shocked, he expected a yelling or cursing but not a hug. He slowly melts into the warm embrace, relieved that he did come clean. 

"Dad had been searching for you this whole 3 years Izu! I understand that you ran away from home, but don't you think you should tell them?" 

By mean them is the 6 heroes and the detective that went to the party. The 7 of them had been searching for their nephew, even though most of the police and heroes gave up on the case. They couldn't believe that their nephew was dead or he join the villains, they couldn't! 

"I-I don't know.... I don't want to go back there.." 

Hitoshi pulled back from the hug and looked at Izuku's face, even though his lower half was covered, his beautiful ocean blue eyes are showing so much hatred and fear towards his old home. 

"They deserved to know Izuku.." 

"Maybe I will tell them, but you need to keep this a secret! I don't want to tell them yet."

"Okay, I will keep this a secret. "

"Thanks" 

The cafe is filled with awkward silence, both of them don't know what to do. At least for Izuku, the purple boy is planning a secret murder inside his head to the ones that hurt precious bean in front of him. 

"Hey Izu? Can you like, pull your mask down? I wanted to see your face."

Izuku hesitated, but he slowly peeled down the mask anyway. Now his face are fully exposed and he felt shy, it's been so long since he went out without a mask and having them off felt weird. 

Hitoshi was frozen in front of Izuku, he had known the boy in front of him is beautiful, but he didn't expect the boy to look like an angel, now how is he going to hide his feelings? His blue eyes, cute button nose, kissable lips and the faint freckles dusted over the boy's cheek make him look ethereal.