Bellatrix x Reader (But Reader likes Narcissa)

Bella's POV

-------------------------------------------

'Why me?' I ask myself all the time. Why did I have to fall in love with my best friend, who just so casually likes my sister? ' You know why ' my brain tells me all the time. 'She's smart and kind, and compassionate, and pretty, and to top it all off, she's everything you're not.' You know, sometimes it's frustrating, to be friends with somebody as perfect as she is, but all the frustration leaves the room the minute she smiles at me. It's crazy how she can affect me with just one smile. If I would get a galleon every time I have stuttered with my words when she looks at me, I'd be so rich, I could buy all of London and still be rich. But I can't tell her any of this, so I write my feelings in my diary. The number of times Y/N has tried to steal my diary and read it is surreal. But here's the thing. Y/N likes Narcissa, and Narcissa likes her back, and they have been dating since 4th year. Currently, it is the 7th year of Hogwarts, and casually, our last day. Narcissa has been thinking about proposing to Y/N, and as much as it pains me to say it, I am helping her. Don't get me wrong, I DON'T want them to get married, but as long as my sister and my best friend are happy, I am fine with it. Y/N and I were in our dorm packing our belongings when the inevitable happened. She took my diary, and read the only entry I didn't want her to read, the one where I explain why am I jealous of my sister.

Y- Hey what's this?

B- Wait, Y/N no!

And so it began, she read the entry aloud

(Instead of Heather, I will use Cissa, so the entry makes sense)

Y- 3rd of December 1977

I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater. You said it looked better on me than it did you. Only if you knew how much I liked you. But I watch your eyes as she walks by. What a sight for sore eyes. Brighter than the blue sky. She's got you mesmerized while I die. Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester. But you like her better, wish I were Cissa.

She looks at me with pain in her eyes.

Y- Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand. Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder. But how could I hate her, she's such an angel. But then again, kinda wish she were dead as she walks by. What a sight for sore eyes. Brighter than the blue sky. She's got you mesmerized while I die. Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester. But you like her better, I wish I were Cissa

I could see tears forming in her eyes

Y- Why wouldn't you tell me this? I'm your best friend, Merlin sake! *she said with tears streaming down her cheeks*

B- Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester. But you like her better, I wish I were.

I could feel tears staining my cheeks. She pulled me into the biggest hug I have ever received. I broke down, and hard. I was sobbing and whimpering like the world was ending right there and then. I could barely breathe, but I didn't care. My feelings were bottled up for so long, and now that they're free, nothing will stop them. Y/N was whispering and reassuring me that everything was going to be okay.

Y- You know this won't change anything right?

B- That was what I feared. That you wouldn't want to keep being my friend.

Y- Oh, Bella. I will always be your friend, no matter what. We've been through shit together, and this is nothing compared to what we've been through. You are not getting rid of me so easily.

We laughed at that. It felt good to finally get it off my chest, even if she didn't like me back. I love her, and if Cissa was the reason she is happy, then so be it. I'll be there for her, that is a promise.

A/N

Hi, lovelies. This was a ROLLERCOASTER of emotions. I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure to vote and comment, and I'll see you guys in the next one. Bye, lovelies