Helen x OC

Aaliyah's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 17,2021

'I can't believe it! Has it really been this long? Why her?'. Those are my thoughts that have been circling my brain for nearly an hour. Today would have been Helen's birthday if the fucking cancer wouldn't have taken her from me. Let me explain. Helen and I were childhood best friends until one day, she confessed she liked me as more than a friend. Obviously, I liked her too, so we decide to go on a date. From there, things started to get much better.

We dated, we got engaged, we got married on this beautiful beach, we were married for over 20 years and we would still look like we recently got married. She was my soulmate, and I knew it. We would equal each other in everything. While she was wise, I was reckless, she was an actress, I was a director, and so on. The last four months I have been without Helen have been the worst. I always wish I would wake up from a nightmare, and have her right next to me, soothing me like she always did, but all I feel are cold empty sheets. I couldn't sleep on her side of the bed, because I felt that if I left it available, she would rest right next to me. The point is, today has not been the best. Some days, I wish my life would just end. It's hard, you know; not being able to talk to your best friend, your soulmate anymore. But I've come to realize that she watches me from above, if there is an above. Maybe someone else will come and swoop my feet and make me fall inlove again, but for now, I'll stick with the idea of being single for now. The vows say 'to death do us part' and that already happened, so now is time to move on. So long, my love. We will meet again.

A/n
Hey beautiful people. It has been so long since I uploaded something. Unfortunately, this doesn't mean I will write again, but it does mean I will write, just not as much as I used to. This is extremely short, but nevertheless, it's something. Also, in media, you have a college of my two favorite people of all times. If you love them just as much as I do, please send me a message. I want to connect with more Helen Stans and Evil Regals. I hope you enjoy. Have a wonderful day/afternoon/or night. Bye 👋