Character Trivia and Facts

Moriyama Murasaki

- Her zodiac sign is a Capricorn

- During her early days as a Demon Slayer she had a hot temper until she became a Pillar

- She is a fan of the arts and its history most preferably the Momoyama art period of traditional Japanese Painting. She also plays the Koto during her free time sometimes for the Master.

- The longest she has ever meditated was when she had fully suppressed her demon at age 12 for almost 5-6 hours.

- At times she's a bit stubborn.

- She can't take compliments well. She blushes with embarrassment every time she gets one and her senses start to go nuts.

- When her sixth sense is at work, most of the things she says are her adjusting and examining the situation.

- Likes when someone plays with her hair but she allows certain people.

- Her hair is actually a very dark burgundy color which can be mistaken for black hair as the color faded in the black hair as she grew up. She had accidentally knocked one of Tamayo's vials and the liquid mixed with her hair thus, changing its color.

- When she visits the Rengoku residence as Akira, she sometimes plays Shogi with Shinjuro to distract him from drinking. She also suggested to Senjuro to give him Kombucha tea once or twice a week.

- At times she would spend some time with Senjuro while his brother was out on a mission. They spend the day playing Go and also Shogi. She would give him tips on his breath control for training. He would also cloud gaze with Moriko and Murasaki as he loved when they would make up stories about them.

- At some point she received a carnation flower hairpin as a gift from Rengoku and after that took a liking to them. She mostly wears one with a wisteria flower and other times she wears the carnation flower pin.

- One embarrassing fact about Murasaki is that she used to have a crush on Tomioka. She would often freeze when he was around and hid from his viewpoint so her senses could work properly. She grew out of it after she visited the Rengoku household after her mother's death and started to fulfill her mother's goal. She basically falls out of love and looks up to him with respect.

- The reason why she's always late for Hashira meetings is that at times she sleeps during the day to regain her energy from her missions since she gets weaker during the day. 

- Murasaki's hairstyle changes depending on the situation. If she is home or in a relaxing environment her hair would be in half-pony or braided at the side. If she was in battle it would be in a low bun. She would always wear a hairpin.

- She would often play Shogi with Tengen.

- At times she would have a spa day with Tengen and his wives.

- She and Sanemi don't see eye to eye that much. Despite that, she compliments his cooking. He doesn't admit it but he respects her skills as a demon slayer.

- Unlike Mitsuri, she rarely talks with Obanai

- Sees Shinobu as an older sister despite being older than her.

- She, Misturi and Gyomei bonds over cats

- Had some trouble bonding with Muichiro and they don't see each other very often but whenever they do she takes him to eat at her place or just watches the clouds together.

Moriyama Moriko

- Her zodiac sign is Aquarius

- At times she doesn't think before she acts thus worrying her sister