2. Words

Zhou Zishu had always enjoyed visiting such clubs, yet he never engaged in any public act at all. Usually, he would only sip his drink and watch, without feeling any deep emotion at all. It was just like hobby or entertainment to him, similar to watching martial arts matches or movies, he only went there to enjoy it from afar.

However, he did not lack skills and experience. His experience mostly came from private endeavors not from public clubs. He valued his privacy very much and he always preferred to act away from the prying eyes; nonetheless, this Wen Kexing intrigued him to the bone. The flustered expression on his face, his embarrassment and flushed cheeks, and mostly, the way he knelt down on his own and begged Zishu to let him kneel.

He was definitely, definitely different. Zhou Zishu figured that Wen Kexing would gladly accept anything Zishu would do to him, no matter how painful or pleasurable. But either way, Zhou Zishu wasn't rash and wouldn't go too far, he would know how to test the waters before any action despite Wen Kexing's claims to have 'no limits'.

Zhou Zishu massaged Wen Kexing's cheeks gently as he laid down on his leg with his wrists tightly bound, admiring the redness on his pale skin. "Red suits you." He spoke, applying some lube on his fingers and rubbing them together. He parted his ass and squinted at his hole, pressing his thumb over it for measure.

"It-it's always been my favorite color." Wen Kexing said, shivering at the cool fingers on his skin.

Zhou Zishu rubbed the hole to soothe the tension, "A-Xing," He clicked his tongue playfully, "you seem very, very tight." He pushed one finger inside slowly and Wen Kexing's hole clenched around it, it was so tight that he could barely push it all the way in. "Very tight indeed, untouched." He paused, another exciting idea passing though his head.

"Ah... A-Xu~" Wen Kexing whined, moving impatiently on his lap, craving more things to fill him up and play with his insides. "More..."

"Why don't you try?" Zhou Zishu pulled out his slick finger quickly and Wen Kexing flinched. "You try, touch yourself, feel how tight you are." He transferred the lube from his hand onto Wen Kexing's tied hands, pouring some more on his hole, eagerly waiting for his reaction. His wrists were tightly bound behind his back, yet Zhou Zishu knew his arms and fingers were long enough to reach his hole.

"B-but... My hands..." Wen Kexing stretched his hands back to see that he could actually reach his hole. Was he really going to finger himself as show for A-Xu? Yes he was. He struggled to part his ass with his slippery fingers, hesitant to push his finger in.

Zhou Zishu rolled his eyes at Wen Kexing's reluctance and nudged him again with his knee, "come on, show me how slutty you can be, open up your virgin hole for me so I can stuff it later on with whatever I like."

Wen Kexing's hole and cock twitched at the same time, he wanted to be slutty for A-Xu, he was willing to be his slut. Without second thoughts, he pushed his finger inside his own hole, it was longer than A-Xu's and more penetrating, "Ahhh..." He moaned at the new never felt before sensation. "A-Xu~~"

"Mhmm." Zhou Zishu nodded, trailing his hands on Wen Kexing's inner thigh. "Good boy, A-Xing." He squeezed the skin, probably leaving bruises, "continue, move your finger. Entertain me."

Wen Kexing obediently yet sloppily moved his fingers. He didn't touch any spot or any special place, he was fingering himself but his mind was fixed on the possible orgasm which he couldn't hold in any longer. "A-Xu...ah... I can't keep... I can't hold it- it's too-"

Zhou Zishu smirked and grabbed Wen Kexing's cock, it was rock-hard, hot and twitching, he was indeed about to come. "Don't stop your hands." He ordered, "keep going."