Extra Chapter: Say It Again

Although their romantic relationship started in the wrong order and when they least expected it, it evolved beautifully with time and the spark between them only burnt brighter. They both knew how to separate playtime from real life, satisfying each other in the most intimate ways possible, but Wen Kexing still took A-Xu as his protector, letting him lead along in both playtime and real life. It became a lifestyle, and the deeper they fell in love, the more they were willing to offer themselves fully to each other. Wen Kexing was way too perfect for Zhou Zishu not to fall in love. He was loyal, loving, clingy and impatient, just what Zhou Zishu pretends to dislike but secretly loves. He loved him back, as much and maybe even more. He never said it to him, but he felt it, showed it.

But unlike Wen Kexing who reeked of vinegar on a daily basis, Zhou Zishu rarely got jealous, or so he thought. In fact, Wen Kexing knew better than to get himself involved in situations that might stir Zhou Zishu's jealousy. However, despite the strongly built trust and deeply engraved affection, Zhou Zishu still got jealous at the smallest things that Wen Kexing never noticed.

The restaurant was very fancy, just like the one Wen Kexing chose for the first date that Zhou Zishu ditched, except that this one was a bit smaller and the waiters seemed to stare at his A-Xing longer than they should.

Zhou Zishu glared at every server that passed by their table and shot his A-Xing a not-so-innocent look. They all looked like hungry dogs waiting to feed on someone as attractive as Wen Kexing. Especially with that red eyeliner and long lashes, full lips and silky long hair... Zhou Zishu exhaled an angry sigh and gulped some wine, slamming the glass on the table, but not roughly enough to break it. He never knew how much it would infuriate him if other people looked at his person, until now. He was not only angry, he was fuming.

Wen Kexing was very obedient the night before that he won himself a date. Zhou Zishu had agreed, though reluctantly, to a date of Wen Kexing's choosing as a reward for his good behavior. But of course, they both knew it wouldn't just be a normal date.

"A-Xu? A-Xu!" Wen Kexing waved his hand in Zhou Zishu's face and pouted, "Why are you ignoring me? I'm asking you, do you want the chicken filet or the steak?"

"Whatever." Zhou Zishu replied indifferently.

"Ah?" Wen Kexing frowned and put the menu down, "A-Xu, what's wrong?"

"You forgot your collar." Zhou Zishu didn't look at him, he continued to stare at the wine.

Wen Kexing furrowed his brows in confusion, lifting his hand to touch his neck, "But A-Xu, you told me not to wear it when we go out because you don't like to attract attention." He smiled, "you also said that the old one hides my neck too much and you wanted to get me a new one."

"Well maybe you should hide your neck and not wear such revealing clothes."

"Huh?" Wen Kexing looked down, "A-Xu... I'm wearing a turtle neck..."

"Whatever." Zhou Zishu repeated.

Wen Kexing went silent for a while and then smirked, raising an eyebrow. "But A-Xu, since when do you mind how I dress? We never had this rule."

"Maybe we should." Zhou Zishu sighed and stood up. "Never mind." He decided to just let it go, he didn't want to seem too jealous and petty. They were just staring anyway, let them dream.

"Where are you going?!" Wen Kexing panicked, "Are you-"

"A-Xing, calm down. I'm just going to the restroom." He purposely placed his hand over Wen Kexing's and squeezed it, knowing very well that some waitress from some corner was watching. "Order me the steak."