3. To Keep

Alternate cover by lovely reader euphoric_9

Zhou Zishu was never seen as a soft person. He was known to be rough on the outside, and never had anyone discovered his soft heart. He was one to intimidate, threaten and inflict. He was known to be dangerous, dangerously seductive and dominant. However, as much as his sadistic side fought to inflict long-lasting bruises Wen Kexing's beautiful body, a prevailing part of him pushed him to be gentle. He wanted to pleasure him, to soothe his skin after every rough touch and kiss his marked wrists after the ropes come undone.

The way Wen Kexing whined and squirmed yet still took him so fully, so beautifully; was so tempting, so alluring. His lips wrapped around his cock, sucking him so passionately, listening to his every command and waiting for his every order. The way he smiled with cum on his face and fluttered his lashes for more just broke loose Zhou Zishu's own virtual restraints. Wen Kexing was perfect and Zhou Zishu had figured it out; he was one to be remembered, to be rewarded, to be kept and treasured.

Zhou Zishu tucked his cock back in and approached the curtain, closing it firmly. "The rest, it will be only you and me." He turned to Wen Kexing and smiled, pulling out a red satin blindfold from his back pocket, "your hole should be ready for me by now."

Wen Kexing was quite shocked at A-Xu's sudden change of plan; but he was happy to have him for himself, away from the hungry eyes that only craved to watch him submit. "A-Xu~~" He glanced at the soft cloth in A-Xu's hand and if his wrists weren't tied, he'd snatch it, blindfold himself and wait for A-Xu to surprise him with another lustful touch.

"A-Xing." A-Xu walked forward slowly, brushing the soft cloth over Wen Kexing's bare shoulders, cheeks, teasing him leisurely until he was satisfied. "Why don't you go there for me?" He pointed at the leather divan and pulled Wen Kexing up gently. The gesture was a very gentle and considerate that Zhou Zishu was shocked at his own uncharacteristic behavior. "Can you walk?" He steadied him up.

Wen Kexing stood up, eyes fixed on the softness of A-Xu. He nodded and wobbled slightly, knees numb and weak from the long while of kneeling for A-Xu. "I-I'm okay."

"Good." A-Xu tucked Wen Kexing's messy strands of hair away from his face, guiding him to the divan. He untied his wrists and traced the rope inscriptions with his thumbs, proud of his craftsmanship. "On your fours, let me see your lovely tail."

Wen Kexing's cheeks flushed bright red. He blushed at A-Xu's request and glanced down at the rope marks on his wrists, admiring the aftermath, flattered that A-Xu wanted to see him in this position. So he quickly obeyed; fixing himself on all fours, sticking his ass up and shaking it slowly for him to watch.

"Mhmm." A-Xu feathered the satin cloth over Wen Kexing's ass, onto his back, over his shoulders, before he bent down and placed a kiss on the back of his neck. "A-Xing." He whispered into his ear, "You've been very good."

A-Xu's soothing, praising voice took Wen Kexing into another realm. "Hahh.." His cock twitched again, leaking few drops as soon as A-Xu's hot breath touched his ear. Goosebumps spread like lightning streaks all over his back and he could barely hold himself on his limbs. "Please..." He pled, his hole involuntarily trying to suck the plug deeper, lusting for a bigger, thicker, more effective presence.

A-Xu slowly wrapped the red satin over Wen Kexing's eyes as he continued to edge him with his provocative words, "Will A-Xing take my cock in his ass as good as he took it in his mouth?" He breathed into his ear and kissed just behind it, going down a bit further to bite his shoulder without any warning.

Wen Kexing was still relishing the soft kiss when he suddenly flinched and jolted at the unexpected pain. "Y-yes." He stuttered, wondering what tricks A-Xu would play on him when he's deprived sight. He was intimidated yet intrigued, slightly excited and impatient, anticipating a wave of pleasure spiked with drops of pain.